Tuesday, May 8, 2012

update. (:

Just a quick update here, haha. :) Today was quite fun. I went to Nelli's house for the first time! But I think somehow she noticed I went quiet towards the end. It's not that I'm emo-ing okay? I was just simply thinking.

When I went to her house and played with her hamsters, somehow, my allergy acted up again. My nose went blocked and my eyes kept tearing. I got so fed up by then. I thought my allergy had stopped, but that does not seem like the case doesn't it?

Anyway, after that I started thinking deeply. Do I really want to be a vet? Surprisingly, I find myself saying no. I'm still interested in psychology and if you give me a choice, what I really want to study is animal behaviorism and psychology. IT'S WICKED COOL MAN! I really hope I can get a chance to study that. ^^

So yes, today, I had a talk with my parents. They said that they might be able to sponsor me to go overseas using my sister's CPF. Yes, of course I feel bad towards my sister, but you know, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO OVERSEAS! :) :) I'm very happy, HAHA.

Still, I cannot deny the fact that the chances are pretty low, judging from the way I'm handling studying now, but you know something? This feeling of hope blooming inside me, I never wanna lose it! :) I finally can dream once more. I don't wanna lose it!

Alright, moving on.. Thursday there's writer's club and you're supposed to introduce your favourite author but I seriously have no idea, HAHA. I guess that I don't really have a favourite author after all? Well, screw it. :( I shall just pick a book on random then. Sometimes I think to myself, perhaps it is time to write again, but when I think about that, my faith immediately diminishes. I cannot do it, I will think to myself. Crap huh? I'm full of delusions and low self-esteem. :D

Okay, I promise you this though, very soon, I will write again. Everyday, I'm getting more and more new inspiration to write a story out and I can already feel the roots forming in my head. I really can't wait to write once more. ^^ Once I can overcome my initial fear of failure, I'm pretty sure I can produce at least a presentable work, HAHA. I never said it needed to be perfect. :P

Anyway, I've gotta end this entry now cause tomorrow's there's Human Anatomy Physiology test and I haven't studied for it yet. BYE! ;D

我要努力地读书,为自己的梦想前进!

No comments:

Post a Comment