Hey guys, sorry for not blogging yesterday, heh. I bet you were ANTICIPATING it right? :) Hah! Yes, I know that I'm very thick-skinned. :P
Okay, I didn't really do much yesterday actually. I just went to the beach with Sheryl and Yilian. YES WE WENT TO SENTOSA, MUAHAHAHAHA! :D :D Photos please? :D
So yes, these are the photos of our day at Sentosa, HAHA! I'm so lazy to type so I'm substituting words with pictures instead. I ROCK RIGHT? So yes, that's all for that day. Now onto today..
I MET TINGWEI FOR LUNCH AT NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC! :D
I don't know why la, but I really didn't like the vibes I got from the place. Maybe I'm just not used to the place? Heh. I'm really thankful I entered tp though. ^^ I feel RELIEVED. HAHA. Okay, Tingwei and I only took one photo together so here goes..
TINGWEI AND I, HAHAHA! :D ^^ Okay, now I'm immensely self-satisfied that I've blogged so I'm ending this entry here. Till next time! :D
想念是会呼吸的痛 它活在我身上所有角落
哼你爱的歌会痛 看你的信会痛 连沉默也痛
遗憾是会呼吸的痛 它流在血液中来回滚动
哼你爱的歌会痛 看你的信会痛 连沉默也痛
遗憾是会呼吸的痛 它流在血液中来回滚动
后悔不贴心会痛 恨不懂你会痛 想见不能见最痛
-会呼吸的痛,梁静茹
已有一年的时间没能见到你了,虽然很想念你,但我一定会坚强下去的。^^ 我爱你!





No comments:
Post a Comment