Today is a sad day, a real sad day. It is today that I've came to some conclusions about myself, about what I truly love, about what I simply cannot let go..
But they always say, all good things must come to an end. Thus, be it by my own hand or by fate, my journey with band has already come to an end. I was happy throughout this journey, and I'm sad that I have to let it go, but now I'm feeling loads better.
Alright, who am I kidding? I still feel like shit. I still feel like crying. I still feel like I'm making the worst decision of my life, but what can I say? I cannot continue band. Until the day I can freely love my tuba without the burden of guilt and low self-esteem, I really cannot play it.
I've thought about it when I took the wrong bus 69 and terminated at Bedok Interchange and I sort of came to my own conclusion. Right now, I cannot be free with band. Everytime I go band, I would just blame myself for enjoying the practice there, so what's the point? I'm not into self-torture, you know?
Until the day I can finally be free, I will not join band.
Still, I'll be lying if I say I don't miss band, HAHA! Anyway, I had enough of this sad nonsense. On the bus, I already told myself that I won't emo anymore so over here, there will only be HAPPY thoughts and ANGRY thoughts. NO MORE SAD THOUGHTS! ^^
What I told myself:
Amelia, life goes on no matter what. Times may seem difficult now, but you've just gotta believe that everything will change for the better. JIAYOUS!
One day, I'll play it back again. Till then!
真的痛是当你掉眼泪的时候,却毫无知觉,直到酸酸的眼泪落到了嘴边,尝到了那苦涩的味道,才惊觉自己早已泪落满面。爱的离别原来是可以那么痛的。
No comments:
Post a Comment