YO! So it's me, here again! Weehee. Aren't you bored of me? I already am. HAHA. Anyway, today was an not-as-awesome-as-I-expect day. Why? I couldn't really bring myself to enjoy the day I had with Sien and Nena.
Firstly, I kept losing in Mariokart. Okay, originally, that won't affect me, but because of that STINKING maths test, yeah, it made it worse. After that, I kinda just lost the mood to play already so my mind was like: zzzzzzz.
Then, they started playing scramble with friends and so I got a bit bored. I mean, my phone has like no 3G so I couldn't play the game right? In the end, I just took out maths stats and studied. Surprisingly, that cheered me up. Weird huh?
I think Sien later suggested badminton and so we all went down to play. Haha! Forgive me, but I can't really remember whose idea it is. (: Badminton was fun I guess? It's just that the whole time, I kept being reminded of Shimin and how I sort of like rejected her a few times.
In the past, the person I would meet with the most was Shimin. Now, it's like my poly mates already. Have I forgotten about my secondary school friends already? Have I moved on? I don't know, but I think I can understand why Shimin is so frustrated with me these days. It's because I always reject her when she asks me to go out and go out with another friend instead.
How long can this continue? This game of chase, how long can it last? Gosh. Now I sound so emo and depressed do I? Haha. I'm okay, for your information. I'm just wondering about life these days. Just now, while on the bus, my cousin's words kept floating about my mind.
"You don't seem so sad when 婆婆 died. You didn't even cry."
Have I? I don't know. I cried, but now I guess you can say that I've moved on already. In fact, I'm quite positive about life these days. I think it's because I'm so fed up with myself for being so pessimistic about everything. Suck it up man, I'll tell myself, no one wants to hear you whine about your life.
Yes, so here it is. The reason why I changed. The reason why I turned more positive. IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF A MINDSET! Weehee. Now that I think about it, it's really all about perspective huh? ;) As long as you think that you're happy, someday, you'll truly be happy! *smiles*
Okay, I'm gonna end my entry here cause I need to focus my FULL energy on Miss Ng Ting Wei's facebook chat. Goodbye!
外面下着狂风暴雨,而我的心却无比的空虚。这就是已被麻木的感觉吗?我的心如今已变得那么的冷,就连最灿烂的阳光也昭不进我心底。我,究竟变成了什么?
No comments:
Post a Comment