Some things can never be replaced, I guess this saying is true. Even though I'm currently in lots of CCAs, nothing can ever replace band in my heart. Band, to me, has a special meaning. ^^ Even though I'm still bittersweet about everything that has happened, I still can't help but love it.
But heys, no worries guys, this entry is not going to be about my regret about band. No no man! :) None of that nonsense anymore, HAHA. I made a decision, I should jolly well stick to it. Today I shall instead blog about my EXTREMELY boring life. :D
Seriously man, there's really nothing to blog about. I say I would blog about my hammies right? Well, you've gotta wait till they're tame first cause I can't take their pictures now. -.- Anyway, I might be meeting up with Tingwei tomorrow to catch a movie. EXCITED MUCH? ^^
I really miss every single one of my secondary school friends man. They are my besties. They shared so much precious memories with me and I'll never forget that. Still, at times, I feel like I can never fit into their busy schedule. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS SO BUSY. How to meet up? How to even plan clique outings? So yes, I fall into despair once more.
Yilian's impromptu message really helped. :) It showed that there's someone else out there who cares about preserving friendship as I do. Honestly, there are times that I really wanted to give up. In fact, for some friends, I've already did.
I don't know why too. She understands me well, I thought I understood her well but for the life of her, she would NEVER take the first step. I guess I'm finally sick of it. I hate waiting. I hate it when she takes a step forward, leaving me to hope, then takes a step back, leaving me with emptiness. Either you move forward or backward, don't leave me hanging please.
Oh. Sheryl tweeted me and said that she thought I was angry at her. MARVELOUS! Congratulations, you've finally figured that out. HAH. Okay. Actually I'm not really pissed with her now. I'm more pissed at myself actually. I'm literally overwhelmed by school work and I don't seem to give a shit. :( Go figure. Now, a short story or whatever you can call it. HAHA.
My dreams, they used to seem so near, and yet, now they are so far. Tears streaming silently down my face as I wondered. Is this what I really wished for? Did I really want to end up like this? What could I do now anyway? There was no hope anymore. This was not going to work out.
Just take a step, the wind whispered as it caressed my hair, and you'll find what you always needed. Just take a step forward and it'll make your day. Just take a step.
Entranced by the promises the step seemed to offer, I summoned up all my courage and took that fateful step.
I was stumped; it was nothing that I had anticipated. I had expected rainbows or sunshine but what that greeted me was entirely different. It was a beautiful smile on your face and in that instant, I knew. This was better than anything else that I could ever hope for. To have you beside me, that was the greatest dream I could ever have come true.
"I love you."
Your sweet voice carried through the wind and reached my ears. I grinned. This was really heaven. Running forward, I dashed into your welcoming arms with such fervor that I knocked you down on the floor. You did not blame me. You merely looked on with eyes filled with love. Gazing back, I came to a realisation.
My dream was fulfilled. My world was complete. It was all because I had you with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment