Monday, May 14, 2012

PISSED :@

Omg. Today's blog post is going to be a rant man! Yes, A RANT! A FREAKING RANT!!! Urgh. Did I mention before how much I hate judgmental people?? WELL, I HAVE A FEW IN MY CLASS THAT JUDGES MY FRIEND.

I think I mentioned before that Carity has a complicated past? WELL THEY JUST JUDGED HER BECAUSE SHE SMOKES AND ASSUMES THAT SHE WANTS TO FORCE PEOPLE TO SMOKE TOO. Eh people, GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS RIGHT. -.- If she really "forces" people like she said, come on la, I WOULD HAVE STARTED SMOKING A LONG LONG LONG TIME AGO.

Almost every time she wants to smoke, I'll accompany her. What? Are you going to judge me now? Are you going to say that I'm encouraging her to smoke? Well, shut your freaking mouth up. DID I TAKE A CIGARETTE AND FORCE HER TO SMOKE? No! She wants to smoke, not me. I don't encourage it for your information. I'M TELLING HER TO QUIT EVERY SINGLE TIME ALREADY AND I KNOW THAT SHE'S CUTTING DOWN ALREADY. I feel proud of her honestly. She has been through so so much and yet she is still so strong. IF YOU WERE IN THE SAME SHOES AS HER, WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH AS MUCH AS HER?

Fucking pissed off at some people in my class. Worse still, some people still can ask me what happened in her past. HELLO MISSY! You know what is sensitivity? KNOW WHAT IS EQ ANOT!! Oh my God. ALL MY SINGLISH ARE COMING OUT. Okay, let me rephrase this, do you even know how to be sensitive? You know that she has a complicated past, you know that she doesn't want to talk about it, and yet you ask me? AS IF I WOULD TELL YOU RIGHT? Talk about being fucking intelligent.

I swear man, this is one of the rare times that ever since I've entered polytechnic, I've used the fuck word so many times. It just EFFING pisses me off ya know? Here I am, trying to encourage her, trying to be there for her, and there you are, UNDOING MY EVERY SINGLE EFFORT BY YOUR STUPID WORDS AND LIES. Who do you think you are? WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE PEOPLE?

I feel like taking a knife and stabbing it right through your heart right now and watch your intestines spew out from the incision I make on your abdomen. GOSH! JUST GO FUCK A CAMEL OR SOMETHING. (Phrase courtesy of Nelli.) I think even camels ARE SEXIER than you. -.- In fact, you're one of the worse scumbag I've ever seen. NEXT TIME JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT OR I'LL SHUT IT FOR YOU.

Freaking pissed off by insensitive people. You just broke her heart and lowered her self-esteem you know that? Fucking shit. YOU WALK AROUND HIGH AND MIGHTY IN YOUR HIGH CLASS WORLD LIKE YOU OWN EVERYTHING WHEN IN THE END, YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT FROM US. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DESPISE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO CHANGE THEIR OLD WAYS?

I always tell myself, everyone deserves a second chance. As long as you're willing to work hard, I'll give you that chance, no matter how many times. What? Are you going to say that I'm all talk and no action? Do you want proof? SURE. I CAN GIVE YOU FREAKING PROOF.


This is Sheryl, my long time 'friend' for around 4 years. Yes, we do look real close in this picture right? WELL, the great thing about photographs is that they only capture things in the moment, so of course you don't know how much hurt she had put me through all the 4 years as friends.

WE WERE FRIENDS. WE WERE GOOD FRIENDS, and yet? She has to message every single guy that I like EVERYDAY and tell me about HOW MUCH he cares for her and HOW THEY'VE BEEN TEXTING EVER SINCE THEY KNEW EACH OTHER FOR NON-STOP. Great huh? That's not all.

She gives me ATTITUDE every single time I tell her to do something cause I'm her section leader and she rolls her eyes at me. I'm HER FRIEND. I'm her SECTION LEADER. Shouldn't she show respect to me? Shouldn't she be the one to set an example to her juniors about showing respect? SHE KNOWS HOW TOUGH BEING A LEADER IS AND SHE DID NOTHING TO HELP THE SITUATION AND INSTEAD AGGRAVATE IT EVEN THOUGH SHE IS MY FRIEND.

Still, she apologised every single time and like a fool I always accepted it. YOU KNOW WHY? Cause everyone deserves a second chance. EVERYONE. Who gives you the right to decide who does and who doesn't anyway? You think you're God or something? Well, EARTH TO YOU, YOU'RE HUMAN SO YOU BETTER START ACTING LIKE ONE.

God! I'm so pissed. -.- I shall end this entry here abruptly cause I do not wish to waste anymore time on attention seeking judgmental people. Urgh.

1 comment: