Yo! I think I'm the only one who updates her blog so frequently these days la, HAHA. Super bhb right? ;) Well, that's just the way I am. DEAL WITH IT. Oh. I have LOTS to blog about today though. :/ too bad there's no pictures.
Okay, firstly, I took the shuttle bus to school today. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW FREAKING HAPPY I WAS. MY EYE CANDY ACTUALLY WENT UP THE BUS. OHOHOHO. *snickers* So he lives in Hougang. :) NELLI YOU LUCKY FREAK! :(
After that I was sort of spazzing the whole way to Temasek Polytechnic la. :D HAHA. I was just that thrilled to see him. :) He's like a refresher in these gloomy days to me. ^^ Besides, he takes my mind off Chuanjie. HAHA. No more 'him'. I shall say his name from now on: CHUANJIE
So after enduring the extremely PAINFUL organic chemistry lecture and tutorial, I FINALLY WENT TO AMK HUB TO MEET TINGWEI. :) I was a bit embarrassed actually, heh. I made Tingwei wait damn long cause I had lunch with my friend instead of her. :P Heh. Paiseh? :P
:) We then went to buy our tickets and watched Dark Shadows in AMK hub. OH MY GOD MAN. The storyline was kinda nice at first but they HAD to ruin it by that stupid ending. I really really don't like the ending man. Pissed me off. -.- I had HIGH expectations. :( But as usual, Johnny Depp delivered an excellent performance. :D Really excellent. I respect him for his acting skills man. ^^
Man. Sian like crazy. I totally don't feel like going to school tomorrow man. There's like inorganic chemistry test tomorrow, organic chemistry the day after, and csas test on friday. I JUST WANNA STOP STUDYING YOU KNOW. :( SO SO SIAN. :( AHHH.
I DIDNT GET TO WATCH MY DOG WHISPERER TOO. Boohoo! :'( Why must life be like this? :'( WE NEED MORE BREAKS! :( *protests from students*
Anyway, gonna end the entry here. I've got nothing else to say anyway, muahahaha. ^^ BYE!
“是的,我期盼见到你,甚至在乎关于你的一切。每当听到关于你的丁点消息,我都会如孩子一般雀跃不已,虽然表面看来风平浪静,不起半点涟漪,其实内心却如翻腾的海,汹涌澎湃。”
No comments:
Post a Comment