Today's blog post is gonna be about the birthday of one old fat woman named Xie Si En. LOL.
See the woman on the left? Yeps. That's the old fat woman I'm talking about. The one next to her? She's kinda insignificant so just ignore her HAHA, *gets bricked*
But seriously, all jokes aside, I'm really thankful that this year I'm spending her birthday with her. Last year, I didn't spend her birthday with her cause I had work and we had this Dig Fight going on. Thank God it's settled. Seriously.
So now what Sien, shall I type mushy shit and creep the living lights outta you? HAHA. I'm totally being random here. I don't know la. I just feel like we've been through so much that right now we've reached a point where by you're able to read my emotions haha.
Or is it cause I can't hide or act very well? :( Maybe hor. Hmm. So that means you're actually not that pro. Heh. :P And we are really similar yet different huh? I was just thinking to myself these days. You are those type of people who act like nothing's wrong and nobody knows that something's amiss until they question you and find out the truth.
I, on the other hand, am those kind of person who fails at acting like nothing's wrong and everybody knows that something's amiss but even when they question me I'll still refuse to admit it. Dude, I'm more stubborn than you are! *knowledge unlocked*
Alright. I shall stop with this never ending circle of shit and start giving you what I'm supposed to be giving in the first place. It's over 12 midnight but I ain't caring so yeah, happy birthday Xie Si En! ^^ Here's YUNJAE fics for you LOL.
P.S. You're still supposed to give me constructive criticism over this okay?
First Fic: Confession
Summary: Changmin asks Jaejoong the most difficult question of all time.
con·fes·sion (noun)
/kənˈfeSHən/
1. An admission or acknowledgment that one has done something that one is ashamed or embarrassed about.
~*~
Jaejoong was just peacefully cutting his carrots in the kitchen when Changmin approached him and asked him the most difficult question of all time.
Jaejoong sighed.
"Changmin ah, why the sudden curiosity in your hyungs' love lives?"
"Cause Yunho hyung won't tell me how he confessed to you," Changmin grumbled as he stole a carrot from the chopping board, "and I'm doing an essay on Love that I need to hand up tomorrow for my Psychology module and I need it urgently!"
"So there I was thinking, surely my Yunho hyung would help me right? I mean YunJae is the best definition of love right? But no! It turned out to be a utter disappointment. My precious Yunho hyung failed me this time. He won't even look at me! His face just blushes for no reason at all and he waved me off like I've said nothing. I can't believe this at all. How could Yunho hyung fail me? How could this even happen? So, I thought to myself, who other can I find but the best hyung in Dong Bang Shin Ki, Jaejoong hyung? If Yunho hyung won't tell me anything about YunJae, I'm sure Jaejoong hyung will. After all, Jaejoong hyung is so loving, so caring and so compassionate. His extremely kind heart won't be able to refuse a poor pitiful soul like me. Jaejoong hyung will definitely help me. He said so before that I could ask him if I needed his help, so hyung, you will help me right?" Changmin asked desperately.
Jaejoong chuckled.
"He didn't now, did he? Of course he wouldn't" Jaejoong grinned. "And he blushed, you say? Interesting."
"Hyung please?"
Changmin gave him his best puppy dog eye look, eyes brimming with curiosity.
Jaejoong laughed at Changmin's antics.
"Changmin ah, your precious Yunho hyung didn't confess to me at all-" Jaejoong started.
"Eh?"
"Unless you think that hyung's a mirror." Jaejoong continued.
"Eh?" Changmin stared at him in shock. "You mean he actually-"
"Yes Changmin," Jaejoong interrupted. "I actually overheard him professing his love for me to the mirror in the toilet."
At my shy confession which I couldn't say as a man, you quietly stepped over and embraced me...
Second Fic: For me it's waiting, for you it's separation
Summary: The meaning of always keep the faith.
"Whenever wherever
When you're tired and discouraged, come back to me
Be happy my love
Until that day, forever that day when we can be together"
-For me it's waiting, for you it's separation, Jaejoong
~*~
"I'm still waiting Yunho ah." Jaejoong whispered to the smiling face before him. "We promised right? Always keep the faith no matter what."
Snapping his hand phone shut, he got up from his seat and went to join Junsu who was playing with a soccer ball in a corner.
"Junsu ah, can hyung ask you something?" Jaejoong questioned.
Junsu turned around, surprised by Jaejoong's request.
"What, hyung?" Junsu asked.
"Always keep the faith, what does it mean exactly?" Jaejoong fired away.
Junsu paused for a moment. Then, he answered, "Hyung, it means to always keep your beliefs doesn't it? Always keep by your own principles and work hard towards your goal in life."
"But hyung are you okay? What's with the sudden question?" Junsu asked.
Jaejoong shook his head.
"No I'm fine." Jaejoong reassured him. "It's simply because last night I was drinking and those thoughts just caught up with me that's all. I ev- Oh wait. Yunho replied!"
Sure enough, there was a beep that indicated an incoming message. Reading the message, Jaejoong smiled.
From: My Lovely Yunho
Received: 2.53pm
It means that our hearts are always as one, pabo yah.
Stop drinking late at night and sleep earlier next time.
Third Fic: Tattoo
Summary: Yunho sees his favourite tattoo of all
~*~
Yunho stared at the building before him, hesitant to go in. Had Jaejoong changed his heart over the years? Does Jaejoong still love him? His selcas with Yihan was worrying him. Besides, he heard that Jaejoong got another tattoo in 2011 again. Those words he pierced on his skin straight down his spine, just what story are they telling? And whose name do they lead to? Yihan's? Hyunjoong's? JYJ? Or is it some random staff member or friend that he does not even know? Will it ever be him? Is Jaejoong still his?
"Yunho yah."
A whisper came from his right and he immediately swirled around to locate the source of voice. His eyes widened as they made contact with Jaejoong's surprised ones.
"What are you doing here?"
Yunho gulped. Granted, he was standing outside Jaejoong's apartment so the chances of meeting him was pretty high. Still, had he not heard from Eunhyuk that JYJ was filming a commercial in the morning and assumed that Jaejoong would not be at home? What was he doing here then?
"Yunho yah, are you alright?"
Jaejoong's mellow voice broke Yunho's reverie and Yunho was thrusted back into reality once more.
"Has the sun gotten into your head? It's very hot here. How long have you been waiting for me?"
Jaejoong's voice continued flowing melodiously to his ears and Yunho could feel his will power crumbling bit by bit.
Hot? Yunho thought. Why would it be hot? Is it not 7am in the morning now? Why would it be hot? Why was the sun so blazing now that Jaejoong mentioned it. What is wrong with the weather?
"Yunnie ah, say something please. You are worrying me here."
Say w-what? Startled by Jaejoong's desperate tone, Yunho lifted up his head and was shocked at the concern he could see deeply etched within the wells of Jaejoong's eyes. Few years have passed yet Jaejoong's eyes never lost their prime characteristics. They are still as kind and caring as they were 3 years ago. The intensity of his gaze did deepen though and he felt like his body was going to start spouting out steam if Jaejoong did not stop staring at him. Wiping sweat off his brow, Yunho babbled that he had some questions for Jaejoong to answer and that he would appreciate it if Jaejoong could answer them.
Still, why did Jaejoong continue having this effect on him after all this while? Should he not be immune to Jaejoong already? Sighing, he nodded his head when Jaejoong offered him to go to his house. There could be no harm done, right? Nothing could happen. Jaejoong and him were two responsible adults after all. Besides, they were technically 'strangers' by now.
"So what did you want to ask?" Jaejoong questioned now that they were both sitting comfortable on the sofa in the air conditioned sofa a few minutes later.
Yunho merely returned Jaejoong back with a blank stare. Ask him? Ask him what? What did he have to ask him? There was nothing he could ask Jaejoong could he? He had no right to Jaejoong's body so he could not ask about the tattoos. Their relationship ended a year ago so he could not question him about Yihan too. What is left to ask?
Clearing his throat, Yunho composed himself.
"How are you?" Yunho asked formally. "How have things been going for you?"
Jaejoong stared. Time passed, then gradually, bit by bit. his trademark trickle laughter began filling the air.
"Hahahaha! Yunnie ah, are you telling me you waited outside there in the Sun for so long till you're all dehydrated and tired just to ask me about my life?"
"How are you?" Jaejoong mimicked Yunho's solemn face and promptly burst into another laughter fit. "How have things been going on for you?"
"YAH! JAEJOONGIE! This is called being polite. I'm greeting you. This is manners." Yunho stressed, a pout evident on his lips.
"And this greeting of yours was so important you waited out there in the Sun for so long just to say it? Out with it Yunho yah! What did you want to ask?" Jaejoong glared at him.
Under Jaejoong's gaze of eyes filled with ire, Yunho felt a single tingle of heat spreading throughout his body and blood rushing to his nether regions. Fear and desire clashed inside of him and without realising, his heart began thumping faster, faster and faster.
"I really had nothing to ask." Yunho squirmed uncomfortably in his seat. "I just wanted a reason to talk to you."
"Talk to me?" Jaejoong's gaze softened and a small smile graced his lips with a little dip. "Talk to me for?"
"I..I..I heard about your solo album a-and.."
"Yunnie ah, what's with the speech impairment?" Jaejoong teased as Yunho blushed. "Where has the charismatic Yunho gone too?"
Taking in a deep breath, Yunho tried to calm his racing heart.
"Do you mean what you sing?"
Jaejoong looked at him.
"Which song?"
"All of them."
"What do you think?" Jaejoong countered.
"I think you never mean what you sing-"
"What?"
"cause we didn't just had one kiss." Yunho finished. "We had more than one Jaejoong ah. What's with your memory?"
"Yunho." Jaejoong uttered. "I-"
"No, let me finish." Yunho cut off Jaejoong's words and placed a finger gently on Jaejoong's lips. "Let me say this before I lose the courage to do so."
"Yunho."
"Jaejoong. Jaejoong. Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong, do you know how much I love you? I love you so much just one hour without you feels like I am going to die. Jaejoong. My precious Jaejoongie, do you really know how much I love you? God. I can't promise you anything. I don't even know what I am doing here. All I know is just this: I love you. I love you so so much I am willing to die for this love. I don't care anymore if I'm a sinner cause I feel this way. What is more important is you, you, you, and forever you."
"We might be prosecuted by the whole world because of this dangerous love. We might lose all the money and riches we ever had. We might even die protecting this love. Still, I won't let go anymore. I refuse to hide myself. I, Jung Yunho, am in love with Kim Jaejoong and I don't want to keep it a secret so my main point is just this: Jaejoongie, can you love this foolish man back?"
Jaejoong smiled.
"I've been waiting for this question since forever Yunnie ah." Jaejoong stated,
"And the answer is?" Yunho whispered, heart thundering in his chest.
"Baka Yunnie, do you even need to ask?" Jaejoong said exasperately, shaking his head at Yunhos's insecurity.
"What do you-"
"Come. Look for yourself." Jaejoong commanded Yunho. "Look whose name the spine tattoo is leading to!"
And it was there and then that Yunho saw his favourite tattoo of all. Gradually trailing the spine tattoo all the way down to Jaejoong's ass, his eyes dilated when they found what he was looking for. There, tattooed in ink permanently on Jaejoong's ass was the word: Jung's.
TADA~ So that's it for today. I'm sleepy now. Bye. :D



No comments:
Post a Comment