"...then saw Shimin at AMK Hub!! YES AME SHIMIN HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA AND THEN I TALKED WITH HER yay didn't know we can talk like so well! Not bad! Hurhur. All Ame's fault, bringing so many people together LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....
Shimin and me are actually pretty okay together XD idk in the long run because yeah i know lah in the long run we can argue blah blah blah all the shit problems come out and shit I know I will argue with you Ame so long run stuff just think of it next time lol but otherwise it was a great fun talking to her omg 8D HAHAHHAHAHA we gossiped about you Ame LOL JKJK.."
I am quite happy that you feel this way Elsie, haha! Not a lot of my friends can get along with Shimin honestly so I'm thankful you can. :) Seriously, I'm damn happy haha! I've always wanted that anyway. I've always wanted you to meet Shimin after all.
If I were a friend-maker, I want to introduce a few of my friends to one another..
Carity to Elsie
Let me explain this one. Carity will be in many ways good for Elsie as a friend haha. Elsie's thinking is very immature sometimes and that is a fact that she is aware of so I thought having Carity as a friend will really help her sort of 'understand' the hardships of life?
I don't ever want Elsie to lose that innocence, lose that naivety, but sometimes, you just have to learn to grow up, do you? Carity is really a mentor-like sort of friend and I have a feeling she will mentor Elsie perfectly. :D
Benefits to Carity? She will gain another friend, lol. No really, she will. Perhaps it's cause Elsie is so naive, sometimes all you wanna do is to protect her or 'sayang' her like a sister. That, I think, Carity will do very well.
Carity has experienced so many hardships in her life. Sometimes I just wonder, does she even know what it is like to be naive again? To stop being so practical? To stop thinking and stop worrying about the future?
I have a feeling that if she and Elsie really become friends, Elsie will be a great comfort for her troubles. They will definitely quarrel, since both of them are so stubborn, but I believe that if they really can click together and form a friendship, they will form an everlasting one.
Next up...
Elsie to Sien
Okay. This one is really cause, I don't know, both of their mindsets are quite similar sometimes? I don't know. There are a lot of my friends that I want to introduce to Elsie and Sien and vice versa. These two dear friends of mine, I really don't know if they will click together. They seem so similar yet so different. One thing I know for sure, if they ever become friends, Sien will definitely have Elsie's back and Elsie will definitely have Sien's back.
I don't know but if I could, I will want Sien to experience this feeling of security. I want her to know that someone's watching her back for her so that she don't have to put her guard up all the time. For once in her life I want her to feel safe lol. For Elsie, I just want her to know what it is like to have a friend, a real and true friend. Despite Sien's past, she has always treated friendship seriously and treat her friends well. If it's up to me, I really want Elsie to experience that feeling of friendship.
And the most random of all....
Yilian to Nelli
Seriously it's so random I can't say anything in return LOL. I just have a feeling I guess. Call it instinct guys, HAHAHA!! :) I don't know la. I just think they will be very good friends? Anyways, the more friends the merrier isn't it?
Carity to Sien
This is the one I think would be the most impossible out of all, lol. I really hope that they can become friends though. From the deepest bottomest of my heart, I wish that they can become friends though I think it's not that likely. Damn. :/
Tingwei to Michelle
This.. I can't even explain. You know right, Michelle and Tingwei? You know what I mean right? Is it ever possible? I don't know. I don't even know if you guys are friends or what so.. :X Care to enlighten me next time?
And lastly..
Nelli to Sheryl
This just occured to my mind, I don't know why. Suddenly, I just have this random urge to introduce Nelli to Sheryl. I think I'm going crazy. Perhaps I'm already mad. In case you don't know Nelli, I refer to Sheryl commonly by another name called 'bitch friend'.
I don't know what I'm thinking. I just.. I don't know. Let's just call this instincts okay? INSTINCTS! I just really want to do that.. T^T
But in all respect, all I really want to do is to introduce all my friends to one another so that some of my friends can expand their social circle. I know that not all of my friends can't get along. Of course I do. I highly doubt that Shimin and Carity will get along. Or Shimin and Nelli for that matter. Still, I do wish that some of my friends can make friends with my other friends.
For Sien, Elsie and Nelli especially, I really want them to make more friends and expand their social circle. I really am very happy that Sien is getting along well with her poly friends and that all her poly friends are treating her well. For Tingwei, sometimes, I still get worried. HAHA. I don't really like her poly friends to be honest but now some of them seem okay.
In a nutshell, I just want my friends to have more friends. WHY? So that they can have more sources of comfort to seek from. Sometimes I just worry that I'm not there for them you get what I mean? I'm afraid that I can't tell when something is wrong or if they are going through some thing difficult in life and yet I'm not by their side cause of some ridiculous reason and they have no one to turn to and feel so alone.. I get worried about that.
For Sien, I'm probably the only friend besides Nena that she pours her heart out to. I wish she'll let her poly friends in too. I wish the wall around her heart will break down so that she can trust others more easily. Do I blame her? No. I don't blame her. I can understand where she is coming from. Still, I wish she will let others in more easily. Dude, no man is a lonely island aye? Try letting someone in for once.. I know it's gonna be tough and difficult but dude, it's gonna be worth it. :)
For Elsie, I made a promise to her. I will be with friends with her for as long as circumstances allow me too. I won't promise forever. I don't believe in making promises I can't fulfill. I'm not God, I can't promise that I won't ever die or that we both won't change or our friendship won't fade. It's just, I get so sad sometimes when she thinks I'm her only friend that she knows will always be there. You are another one dude! Stop thinking too much and go with the flow. If you don't find a clique by the time you enter University I'm gonna get really mad.== OPEN YOUR BIG BIG HEART OKAY?! Gambatte~ ^^
As for Nelli, well, she once said that the only people she can talk to in school are me and Joel. (I almost typed 'her baby Joel'. I'm sorry Joel. I know perfectly that you are a full grown male teenager on the brink of adulthood and not a mere infant wailing in a crib waiting for food to come. I guess I'm just too used to seeing Nelli refer to you as baby.) I feel sad about that. I wish she can make more friends too. Seeing her having so much fun with Joel's clique, I kinda feel happy for her. :) I hope she'll end up being friends with either one of them. HAHA. Rena or Christel or even the boys. Any of them. ^^ (Just not the one I don't like please.)
There is just one thing that I just realised while I was thinking just now. Remember how I always said that Joel is too good for Nelli? Now I really think that Nelli is good for Joel too, ahaha. Before Nelli, Joel probably didn't know how to love someone so much, didn't know how to give or take, didn't know how to treasure and keep..
In a way, both parties benefit from this relationship. Nelli once told me that Joel blamed himself for our conflict. I don't know if he is still thinking this way but if he is, well, don't be a fool Joel. Unless you think you can mentally infra red me or blue tooth me to quarrel with Nelli you can't be the reason for our conflict. No one should be blamed for this conflict between Nelli and me lol. If there's anyone to be blamed, it's probably me and her so unless you're psychic or have the ability to hypnotize people, stop blaming yourself.
Why do I even care anyway? LOL. It's late at night and I'm typing this blog post and just wondering why the hell am I caring if Joel blames himself or not. Oh yeah. I remember. Cause he's Nelli's boyfriend. OH WELL~ I guess I'm going soft with my friends' boyfriends. Time to bring out the death threats before my friends get fucked over. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. *laughs maniacally*
Alright alright. I'm just kidding. K-I-D-D-I-N-G. Don't bring out the guns and shoot me please. Girlfriends are scary when threats are being made to their boyfriends lol. (there goes my insane imagination again~) In any case, I really hope that Nelli can make more friends in his clique hahaha. That way, she won't feel lonely or left out when she goes to his clique's gatherings.
And the last friend that I wanna talk about for today is Tingwei. It's not that Michelle, Yilian or Shimin ain't important. It's not that Sheryl's not important either. It's just that now that I think about it, I rarely talk about the friendship between Tingwei and me hahaha. I still owe her a 'what I'm feeling about her' post. XD
Tingwei ah, Tingwei ah, Tingwei ah.. Everything that you do makes me laugh, what can I do? Even when I wanna stay mad at you, I can't stay mad for long at all. Your face.. The way you talk.. Your laughter.. Everything that you do just makes me so happy hahaha. (Now I sound like some obsessed lover.)
Really. I can't find a word to describe how much you mean to me. Yunho once said that if Changmin was not in his life, he would feel very lost and empty. Tingwei ah, if you are not in my life, my life will feel very dull you know?
You brighten up my day, you add colours to my life, you are just such an amazing person to be with. ^^ I know sometimes that I don't take the initiative to talk to you. I know that most of the time it seems that you are the only one trying in this friendship but please know, I treasure this as much as you do okay? I love you Tingwei ah~ Let's be friends forever okay? SARANGHAE~ (AWW~ Ain't I sweet? :P)
HAHA. Actually, I wanted to type out my birthday message for Carity since it seems like our card ain't gonna be finished any time soon but since it's too late I'll forget it. Sorry Carity, T^T, I'll do it tomorrow I promise. JUST WAIT FOR IT! :DD So yes, ta-duh~ GOOD NIGHT~ GOOD BYE~ AND HAVE A GREAT NIGHT~
-insertsinKimJaeJoong'sMINEteaserbeforeIlogout-
*satisfied* BYE PEEPS! ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment