HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hahaha. I purposely turned on my laptop to blog a new year post okay? So feel honoured my readers, feel damn honoured. :)
So yes, everybody's 2013 post will talk about new year resolutions or memorable things that happened in 2012 right? Well, let me start with memorable things that happened in 2012 first then.
1. Meeting Suu Swen and creating the group SG Cassies.
I never expected that I would meet a fellow Singaporean Cassie who was keeping the faith. Like what Alicia said, "It feels very happy to know that you are not the only OT5 out there." I really agree with her. It truly strengthens your faith in DBSK. I feel so damn happy that I've met them. :)
Suu Swen is especially close to me. Perhaps it's cause she's the first Singapore Cassie I know through World Bigeast Cassiopeia (WBC). Either way, she has been such a great friend to me. When I first found out that Vernise died, it was she who comforted me while I struggled to comprehend her death. I will forever remember the support she gave me man.
She even posted on WBC that it was my birthday and asked all the other Cassies to wish me a happy birthday. I didn't expect that. I didn't even expect that I will get along so well with her. Yet, I do. :D She is one of my friends that somehow managed to worm a place in my heart in such a short time. I really love her. :)
SARANGHAEYO~ :) Let's fight together till the end and never lose our faith. :) DONGBANGSHINKI FIGHTO FIGHTO FIGHTO~ :DD
2. Joining World Bigeast Cassiopeia and Yunjae rules da world
I can't even begin to express how much being in these two groups mean to me man! :') Because of them, I've learnt to keep my faith. I've learnt to hang in there. I've learnt to just hang on and don't give up. :D They taught me how to read between the lines. They are ninjas in spotting YunJae facts. THEY ARE REALLY AWESOME PEOPLE! I especially love the admin Kirsty Valentine cause she's super awesome in spotting facts. :D Love that group so much! CASSIOPEIA HWAITING!! DONG BANG SHIN KI HWAITING! :D
I remember a Cassie called Daisy Carlos even made a Happy Birthday YunJae picture for me. It was my favourite YunJae picture somemore. :D THANK YOU SO MUCH TO HER. LOVE HER! ^^
CASSIOPEIA SARANGHAEYO~ ^^
3. Meeting Carity and Nelli
Why is this number three, you might ask me. Well, the reason's simple. This is not arranged according to numerical order. I'm just listing down the memorable events that happened in 2012. It doesn't mean number one means that it's the most memorable. :D It's just how much I remember. LOL. My brain's a bit not functioning now though. Bear with me, HAHA.
So yes, meeting Carity and Nelli. :D I don't know what to say HAHA. Meeting Carity helped to broaden my horizons. I used to be very rigid, very stuck in my own way of thinking but meeting her changed all of that. I learned to be more understanding. I learned how to find pleasures in the simplest of things. I've learnt not to be so calculative with money and let a friend treat you when she wants to. I don't know. What Carity has taught me over a span of eight months cannot be described in words. Carity is in many ways my mentor. She teaches me sensibility and maturity. :D
Nelli, on the other hand, is the total opposite. Being with Nelli, I get to indulge in childhood fantasies that I never had the chance to do so before. :D Playing with bubbles, slacking at the playground, all those are memories that I never experienced and I'm glad I experienced them together with her. I especially love the sunrise that I saw during the class chalet. I remember our astonished faces when we realised that the huge ball of fire we thought was impossible to be the Sun was actually the Sun. It is so fun hanging out with Nelli. Her way of thinking is very unique HAHA. :D
These two girls, meeting them is a true blessing in my life. :D Thank you for making my poly life much more interesting. :) Love ya. :D
4. Reconciling with Si En
How do I describe this event? Haha. Dig Fight was one of my worst fights ever. Maybe it's cause Si En and I don't fight. Maybe it's cause I really didn't expect Si En to snap. Either way, it was a terrible time for both of us. I used to think that Si En really didn't care about our friendship. Sometimes, I still think this way. I don't know. I truly think that the friendship between Si En and I back then resembled Changmin's and Yunho's one during their DB5K days.
Changmin would say that he would think that Yunho was being too serious and he could not understand why Yunho was being like that. He would say to himself when he watched Yunho doing something, "Why are you being like this?" Similarly, when Changmin is not in a good mood, Yunho would ask, "What's wrong?" without ever knowing what went wrong. Yunho said that there was not much time for interaction back then. I kinda think that's what went wrong with Si En and me back then too.
There was no time to talk between us. I was always hopping from one clique to another and by then, Si En already got fed up. Dig Fight was not a sudden thing. It was a build up of tension over the years that led to a final explosion. Wait. Actually, it didn't explode. It just descended into cold war. We both just stop talking to each other. I thought she was better off without me. Si En probably thought the same thing. All the misunderstandings, all the words not said, all the hidden hurt.. I'M JUST SO THANKFUL IT'S SOLVED NOW.
Si En has her own insecurities and I have mine. However, through this Dig Fight, I can say that I really understand her better as compared to the past. In the past, I didn't really care about her feelings. NO wait. That's the wrong phrasing. I should say it this way. I was insensitive to Si En's feelings. I can't even tell if she's happy or sad or angry. I was just that clueless. Or stupid. Whichever you prefer haha.
Now I still can't claim that I understand. Si En just has too many layers to herself haha. It's alright though. I'll take my own sweet time to understand her. There's no rush after all. We have all the time in the world to start building back up on our friendship that got torn and tattered over the years. This time round, I'll make it right. :D
5. JYJ VS SM Lawsuit ended
Okay. The title speaks it all. It finally ended this year. HAHA. I wasn't really happy with the verdict but it's really better than nothing haha. Besides. JYJ is no longer blocked by media because of that and Jaejoong and Yoochun even appeared as award presenter for KBS awards this year. I'm so proud of them. They won awards and Yoochun even won THREE! Way to go man~ :) Junsu needless to say has also garnered worldwide attention through his European tours and his most recent Xia Ballad Concert Orchestra.
JUNSU, JAEJOONG and YOOCHUN, please stay happy forever okay? :) Happy new year to you three and SARANGHAEYO~ ^^
6. Yi Lian's birthday celebration
Why is this here? HAHA. I don't know too. It's just that Yi Lian's birthday celebration was really memorable for me. :) I still can remember the unveiled joy on Yi Lian's face when she saw all the balloons swaying in the wind and we smiling and looking at her.
Her expression of happiness was worth everything. From the beginning of the preparation to the end of the event, everything was worth it. I am so happy that on that very day when she was feeling so alone and upset, I managed to cheer her up with this birthday celebration. Of course, it's not only my effort. This includes the efforts of Michelle and Sheryl as well. :) Still, I'm just so happy you know? :D It is the first time I saw Yi Lian cry cause she was so touched, haha. Yi Lian, we rock right? :D
Look at her happy smile, ain't it worth everything? :D In case you're wondering how did we decorate the place, well it looks something like this..
Beautiful right? :) I think so too, haha. *bhb* :P Check out Yi Lian's blog post about her birthday here. You can tell she was so happy and mega touched wahahaha. This is the power of Amelia's planning. WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA. *evil laughter*
7. Harry Potter Exhibition
The whole place was just so magical. The trip itself was magical in itself. :D Meeting up with Elsie and Winnie has always been fun. Perhaps it's cause they are my primary school friends but sometimes I just feel like there are parts of me that they understand without me putting them into words. It's just kinda amazing like that. Although we are not close as a clique, there is just a special part for A.W.E in my heart. I really hope we can meet up soon! :D
Anyway, here are the Chocolate Frogs we bought from the exhibition:
They just taste like any other ordinary chocolate to be honest haha. :D The Bertie's any flavour beans was terrible though. They really had all sorts of flavours like grass and so on. Totally gross. It was all fun though. :D I really enjoyed myself haha. Here's a picture of us below:
WE WENT TO THE HOGWARTS CASTLE OH YEAH~ :D HAHA. I was a witch! ^^ A stupid witch who is a bitch but a witch nonetheless. :D
And this marks the end of the memorable events in 2012. Perhaps there are more, I'm not entirely sure. I'm just getting sleepy now so the post ends here LOL. Oh wait. I forgot about my New Year Resolution. Here goes nothing.
Amelia Choo's New Year Resolution:
1. Reduce usage of vulgarities
2. Stop procrastination
3. Always keep the faith
4. Give 100% in all I do and never give up easily!
Let's hope I fulfill these resolutions by 2013. Either way, BYE 2012! HI 2013~ :D This is a brand new year and I'm gonna pray that it'll be good. God bless me. :)
BYE!










No comments:
Post a Comment