Sunday, January 6, 2013

김재중 - 발걸음




That day, when the sun set, my footsteps took me.
Opening my eyes to a place I thought I had forgotten.
Whether I still have some hatred towards you left,
I want to be free now.

I believed time would solve everything.
Was that in itself a foolish belief? 
Now, I just want to go with the flow of things.
It doesn't matter to you anymore.

From the start, a person like you  
never existed to me the way I didn't to you. 
Remember one day, you'll hurt as much as I did.
From someone other than me,  
you'll experience the same pain.

I'm sorry, this is all I can do. 
Really, it's the only way I can be
for that day to come when I can start over like you.
For me, who can't love you
and can't help but hate you.  



           

No comments:

Post a Comment