
Sometimes I just wish I have a house like that too. Dreams, what do they really mean anyway? Spent time hanging out with Bryan, Justin and Grace when Carity wasn't in school yesterday and Bryan's words got me thinking.
I hate him sometimes, cause he's always adding fuel to the small hope that dreams really do come true. If you ask me, I don't believe in that shit any more. Dreams coming true? Well, only if you are in your dream course that's for sure!
I don't even know what I'm doing in Vet Tech. Yes, I like animals, but is that like enough for me to make it into a career? Is it? I don't know what I'm doing to be honest. I'm just going on with life and trying to be practical and earn more money etc etc.
What are dreams truly? I don't know. People always ask you to visualize your future do they? Nelli tells me her future with Joel is living in a caravan with three dogs so that they are constantly moving around and waking up to Nature's excellent view.
Mine's pretty much similar to hers, just that I want to settle down so most probably my ideal house will be me living in the picture above. A house situated on a mountain, stuck in the middle of nowhere. My ideal future will be me just living out there in the mountains and in the forest. :) Maybe I'll meet my special half, maybe I won't, either way, there will be lots of wildlife hanging around.
Deers, elks, they will not be afraid of humans or humans contact and will just stroll by my house occasionally, stopping to smell or stopping to graze. Birds' chirping will wake me up every morning and my dog will probably lick my face awake. Sunlight will filter through my window and I'll just grab my notepad and wander into the forest, exploring every single inch of the wildlife around me.
Surrounding my house, in the mountains, there will be wolves living and howls can be heard from a long distance. They will not give a shit hoot's about humans and will live in their own community, in their own packs. I will gladly just be an observer and watch them play around or frolic in the nearby streams.
With the magnificent landscape surrounding me, I will then start to pen down all that I see, feel and touch. Using descriptive words to attempt to put the magnificent beauty surrounding me into words, I will work on my 'book' everyday so that even though my readers are not with me, they can experience this very magical world with me too.
In this future, I'll be alone but not lonely. Animals will be my friends. Wolves will be my guardians, and the wildlife will be my companions. A dog will live with me and he/she can be my comfort. I will get to roam the wilderness every single day and yet have a safe house to come back to. Everything will be a mystery to be explored, a puzzle to be solved..
Of course I will have to kill to survive, but in this world of mine, I won't kill indiscriminately. I will kill for food and food alone. I'm a hunter in this world. A killer perhaps but also a doctor. I will heal the wild life surrounding me, making this safe house of mine a hospital and returning the animals back to the wild after they are healed.
This is an ideal world I've painted for myself. This is a dream that can never be accomplished. Let's be practical. A house in the mountains? Like dude, I won't even have the capital to begin with. Water? Electricity? Money? Income?
Dreams are always unrealistic. People should just stop telling us to follow our dreams cause it's bloody ridiculous. However, if you are one of the lucky ones who managed to achieve your dream, congratulations! You are one of the minority, but yet the happiest of the majority! :) Treasure that happiness well okay? ;)
By the way, I'm not saying that dreams don't come true in this blog post. That's not my main point. I just mean that my dream will probably never will. :) It's okay though. I never hope for it too anyway. If you dream, you have hope. When hope is present, disappointment follows. If that is the case, I rather my dreams be absent than disappointment being present. I rather not dream at all.
"Dreams are figments of human's imagination. It will paint an ideal future that you want to be in. Perhaps you wish to be alone, perhaps you wish to be surrounded by people. Perhaps in this world you've dreamed of, you'll be a successful business person. You'll earn lots of money, live in a condominium or terrace house, live with a lot of dogs or cats or none at all.. Either way it's your choice. Your will. Your freedom. Still, those are only futile wishes. They are things that do not come true. After all, aren't dreams just fantasies that never come true?"


No comments:
Post a Comment