Tuesday, December 3, 2013

sian

Can't believe term tests are just next week. :( Really starting to feel the stress set in now. Haha. It's funny how my test results ain't good yet I'm still here slacking my life away lol. I totally suck. :/ Seems like I'm not the only one feeling so though. I mean, just look at Suuswen's tweets. She's feeling as equal of a failure as I am.

*heaves a deep breath*

There's practical tomorrow. Instead of looking forward to it, I'm dreading it. I'm never good at practicals but every practical session at The Animal Facility's just driving home that fact. I'm so irritated with myself. Urgh. Why can't I be better? Hate this feeling. December's really a horrible beginning man.

Yet here I am, still blogging my life away, the set of homework left untouched. I'm more afraid than before now. I can't believe this but I actually ain't caring about studies this much. The thought terrifies me. I thought I had my priorities set straight, turns out it isn't. I'm the only one slacking my freaking life away. For the sake of heavens, why can't I get my shit together and just STUDY?

I'm so disappointed in myself sometimes. Goodbye Blogger. No more mood to blog.

P.S. Good luck for exams everyone~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment