There's no picture with all of us together cause the only one who has it is Cassandra and I didn't ask her to send me lol. Instead, you're stuck with pictures of food. (Sorry guys.)
OH wait. There isn't even photos on food cause I forgot to send them to my laptop. Kay great guys, let's fast forward time then hahaha. So after eating together, Cass headed to work while Jewel headed home. Being the cat lovers that we are, Suuswen and I then decided to begin on our trek to find cats. HOHOHO. Let's just say we found A LOT. XD
Picture spam ahead~
There are more pictures but obviously I ain't gonna spam it here cause I'm lazy to copy the images URLs after a while hahaha.
SO yups, this pretty much concludes my day. Me playing with cats as usual with my cat buddy Lim Suu Swen lol. Next fri, we're heading to Changi Village to visit the cats there. :)
CHANGI VILLAGE CATS ARE SUPER CUTE TOO SO YEAH...
I CAN'T WAIT! ^^
Btw, I'm getting red highlights for my hair tomorrow with Michelle cause of Dong Bang's 10th anniversary. Heeheehee. ^^
HOORAY TO DONG BANG SHIN KI!
None for the clique (Michelle and all) because I'm currently tired and can't think of anything haha. I promise I'll do one real quick kay? :)
P.S. Note to self: Take more pics with more people such as Carity, Elsie and Nelli or I won't be able to make a dedication for them too.
...........................
RED HIGHLIGHTS YEAH~









No comments:
Post a Comment