Yes, cause I'm a busy woman. Suck on that shit. I don't know why I'm so fucking busy too but ERGH, I swear I'm so frustrated by this whole thing called my life too. Times like this, I regret having these much close friends lol. Anyway, schedule as follows...
Tuesday 17/12: Hanging out with THE clique. LOL. Tingwei, Shimin, Michelle and Yilian~ ^^ I don't know if ice skating is confirmed though but this day's definitely reserved for them specially. :D Hope we have a fun day together.
Wednesday 18/12: FREE
Thursday 19/12: Shimin lol. Whatever we're doing I have no fucking idea haha.
Friday 20/12: Going over to Huini's house to do the stupid stinking lab reports again. WHY OH WHY? Why do this stupid things exist? (Sorry vocab limited to the word stupid only) So yups, heading over with Justin AGAIN cause Grace's in clinical rotation and Bryan's off to Taiwan.
Saturday 21/12: Cassandra + Cassie outing (?)
Sunday 22/12: Nandos event again. :) Hopefully it'll be filled with fun and laughter! XD
Monday 23/12 - Tuesday 24/12: FREE. (unless there's church service on Christmas Eve)
Thursday 26/12 - Monday 30/12: FREE.
Tuesday 31/12: If Huini isn't celebrating her birthday then I guess I'll celebrate for her briefly since someone got boyfriend so maybe gonna spend time with Arthur hahaha. XD (tentative plans)
Wednesday 1/1: FREE.
Thursday 2/1 - Friday 3/1: China Studies group meeting. It's tentative and not set in motion yet since everyone's not entirely sure which specific date we're meeting. Reserving these two days for it till plans are confirmed.
Saturday 4/1: CARITY'S 21st BIRTHDAY WOOHOO~ :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment