Thursday, December 12, 2013

BEST READERS EVER


I HAVE THE BEST READERS EVER.

Amelia, now you really can't let them down. EXAMS EXAMS, I SHALL CONQUER YOU FOR THE SAKE OF MY AWESOME CASSIE FRIENDS. Be gone with you!! 

*dramatic music plays*

Oh.. And this... ^^


Went to the airport to study w Mimi. We ended up talking. Long time since we last had a proper catch up w each other even though we’re from the same class. It was a wonderful talk bc its one of those where it would never had an end. And its rare to find ppl who can talk this way w me. It left me in a good mood even though the goal of the date (to study) was not accomplished. So thank you Mimi, I love you. (:


Thanks Nelli. :') HAHAHA. Trust me, I had a great time too. You're one of the only friends I can discuss writing with so yups. XD Thanks for the uplifting conversation haha. Hang out sometime soon yeah? (On days when there's no school and no clinical rotations which is sem break)

Alright. Back to studying. Bye peeps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment