It's 3.39am in the morning but I wanted to do a real quick post before I actually go to bed though I'm super duper exhausted so yeah. If there are grammatical errors or sentence structure problems in this blog post, well, just ignore them. I'm too tired to care as of now.
Things have been crazy, crazy in the sense that time flies so fast I have no idea what I am doing anymore. It's only a week more till school reopens and I have not started on my individual assignments yet. I'm super scared and nervous now. I have no idea what's a blood profile and clinical chemistry and to be honest, I have NO idea what they expect of us. I mean seriously, am I supposed to hand in statistics, absolute values, percentages or what? Do I have to explain the results and findings? Where do I even find references from? Urgh. Science is one big complicated mess sometimes. :(
Anyway, here's my schedule for the following week. I'm super enthused about meeting Vivian on Monday. #justsaying I've not met her for close to a year haha, but our friendship has always been strong. That's something pure about it you know? Not like any of my friendships are impure but mine with Vivian has this tinge of innocence and naivety in it. I don't know how to explain it. Being with her just makes me feel like a child all over again. Alright. Enough about my nonsense. Here's my schedule:
29/12: Gym with Huini at 1pm. Time for some workout haha. After that, I'm hoping to rush home to wash off all the sweat and grime and start working on my individual assignment for CD2 and my China Studies game plan.
30/12: Lunch with Vivian at 1pm at Nex. :) Might go watch movies if there are nice ones but overall, it's just a day for us to hang out and spend time together. Can't wait to meet her. :)
31/12: Free... unless I'm meeting Huini. Shoutout to Huini since this day's her birthday!
1/1: Chiong work day. Not gonna make any appointments unless you're like me and you need to chiong your work haha. (fine with lunches and dinners though) [China Studies tentative meeting day]
2/1: Chiong work day. Not gonna make any appointments unless you're like me and you need to chiong your work haha. (fine with lunches and dinners though) School starts on this day for Michelle and Vincent. Jiayous! [China Studies tentative meeting day]
3/1: Freeeeeeeeeeeee to chiong work again. Too much shit to do lol. :((
4/1: Carity's 21st.
5/1: Starbucks with Sien and chiong work day lol. Hopefully I'll sleep early that day cause from that day onwards, hell will begin...
Sighs. I don't know man. Really nervous for clinic rotation here. Not even gonna lie. :( Scared that I'll screw up something, scared that I'll get overemotional, scared that I'll mess things up and kill an animal... Urgh. Irrational fears. :( Yet they grip my soul so...
Oh. Recently, I hung out with Suuswen at Changi Village to visit the cats there. They're really cute and though one of them did sink their claws in me in its attempt to reach the food, they're still adorable for being so. (besides, I was kinda asking for it)
Cats really are therapeutic animals.They are an instant source of calm energy for me and I'm always able to chill better when I'm with strays than when I'm in a clinical setting. Really need to learn how to project this calm energy in the clinic. After all, if I'm dealing with humans, I can PRETEND to be calm but with animals, you can't really deceive them with pretense. They can sense it, and they know it. Smart creatures hahaha.
Alright. Gotta go. It's 3.52am by now and my eye lids are gradually shutting as the time goes on. Bye. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment