Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mini breaks does wonders

Hi. HAHA. How are things going man? I'm actually slacking. Woohoo~ But I'm really happy though cause I just had a mini break today and gosh, my temper's finally back to normal. Yesterday was just insane. CRAZY. I didn't know what I was doing. It's really one of the rare times I feel my patience being stretched till its limits and I just wanna literally rip my brain out. 

LITERALLY.

Molecular biology has the power to just make anyone lose their sanity lol. :( The paper today was horrible too. I don't even wanna think about it. It'll drive me mad. THANK GOD FOR LAB SAFETY TOMORROW CAUSE I CAN TAKE A MINI BREAK NOW AND YES, I'M NOT GONNA GO MAD OR INSANE ANY TIME SO YES FUCKING FINALLY!

Haha. Why was I so uptight yesterday? I don't even know. I guess it just pissed me off that I had to drink gallons and gallons of coffee and in the end, I couldn't even finish the content of Molecular Biology. So yes, Mol Bio, FUCK YOU. I'M THROUGH WITH YOU TILL THE NEXT TEST.

Haha. Studied with Nelli today at Changi Airport Starbucks. Really happy about that cause well, I guess it's true. We don't get much alone time together haha, with our different cliques, commitments and all. Fun experience. :) I remember Eugenia asking me that time, "So do you still talk to Nelli?"

She's not the only classmate who has asked me. Seriously, knock it off lol. I know they mean well and stuff but I don't know, sometimes it just annoys me. I think I'm being over sensitive here. No wait. Strike that. I AM being over sensitive. I don't know man. I just wanna put the past in the past, know what I mean? Whatever conflict that happened in the dead C.A.N. clique can remain dead as far as I'm concerned. It's time for a new life~ A new beginning! :D

Loving my clique now. We have so much differences yet we still get along with one another. Super cool~ :DD I'm so thankful for everything that has happened in my life thus far. I have made so many friends along the way. I'm so far from the little girl that used to feel so alone lol. I've survived and wow, things are getting so much better.

I know it's smack in the middle of exams. By right, I shouldn't even be blogging but hell, whatever~ XD Can't wait for exams to be over cause I really wanna start hanging out with my A level peeps Yilian and Elsie again lol. Especially Yilian. We have a lot to catch up on.

Was talking to Nelli today and somehow we managed to drag the conversation to writing again. She said she hopes to publish her work one day and make it into a movie. I hope she can do it too! :D She told me she wanted to quit school to concentrate on her writing. I'll be damn envious if she actually manages to do that. :/ Imagine a life of writing everyday. No studies, no cramming for exams, just nothing...

It's you and Mother Nature only. You're taking a stroll in the park, admiring the scenery before you and God, just the image is so breathtaking in my mind. You'll be able to hear the streams of water running, see a distant rainbow at the horizon, and breathe in the fresh crisp scent of cinnamon...

I want that lifestyle for myself too. :( I won't place much thought on it though. Who said dreams have to come true? Sometimes the beauty in dreams is the dreaming itself, isn't it? Sometimes, I think back to my life and I regret. I regret not taking a hold of my life, pursuing the things I've always wanted to but you know what? They happened for a reason didn't they? The things I regret doing, the events that happened to me... They're all part of life and it's life that makes us stronger, that groom us to who we really are.

I was so mad yesterday but now, looking back at it, why was I that uptight? I really have to sit back and relax haha. I'm getting agitated for no reason. What's wrong with me? It isn't as though this is the first time it happened. Why did I explode? I'm so weird in that sense.

Besides, it shouldn't matter right? :) Nothing matters anymore. Exams will be over soon and I'll get to relax for 2 weeks or so before the insane clinic rotation is gonna start. Really nervous about it. *crosses fingers* Not really sure how I'm gonna be managing term tests and rotation at the same time though. I guess I'll just have to ride it through.

Life will get better from now on if I imagine it to, right? I'm sick and tired of feeling stressed out if that makes any sense. So what if I get a fucking lousy gpa? There's no shame in admitting that. So what if I'm not as smart as the rest? It doesn't mean that I'm dumb.

I'm just not smart in that aspect. That's all.

Alright. Gotta get back to studying. Mini break time is over. Bye guys!

GOOD LUCK GUYS! Friday the 13th will arrive sooner than you think! :DDD (P.S. Shimin, except for you that is. Good luck till whenever your Jap exam is.)

*smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment