Figured out you guys will want to know when I'm free right? :D This plans are confirmed as of now unless someone suddenly decides to back out or something. Btw Elsie, congrats! ;D Hope your first interview experience wasn't too bad. :P Wish you luck on getting the job! Now, back to my schedule... (Yes, I'm a busy woman. Deal with it lol!)
Saturday 14/12: Going out with Grace to Serangoon North to hunt for Mount Pleasant Clinic and for me to get some hamster supplies. ;) Heading to church later and meeting Vincent for lunch at 1.30pm-2pm. He gave me a range of timing to meet since I'm always late. No surprise there. HAHA.
Sunday 15/12: Nandos Event. aka WORK!! :D Kinda nervous about it but hopefully things will go well~ Work's from 1pm - 5pm so I'm free before that and after that. :D
Monday 16/12: Heading over to Bryan's house with Justin to get our stupid stinking lab reports done, or at least how much we can get done anyway. Haha. Really excited about it cause I FINALLY GET TO SEE HIS RABBITS HAHAHA! Must molest and palpate them down to their very core~ XD
(Grace isn't there cause of clinical rotation and Huini isn't there cause she's off to Malaysia tmr)
Tuesday 17/12: Hanging out with THE clique. LOL. Tingwei, Shimin, Michelle and Yilian~ ^^ I don't know if ice skating is confirmed though but this day's definitely reserved for them specially. :D Hope we have a fun day together.
Wednesday 18/12 - Thursday 19/12: FREE.
Friday 20/12: Going over to Huini's house to do the stupid stinking lab reports again. WHY OH WHY? Why do this stupid things exist? (Sorry vocab limited to the word stupid only) So yups, heading over with Justin AGAIN cause Grace's in clinical rotation and Bryan's off to Taiwan.
Saturday 21/12: FREE.
Sunday 22/12: Nandos event again. :) Hopefully it'll be filled with fun and laughter! XD
Monday 23/12 - Tuesday 24/12: FREE. (unless there's church service on Christmas Eve)
Thursday 26/12 - Monday 30/12: FREE.
Tuesday 31/12: If Huini isn't celebrating her birthday then I guess I'll celebrate for her briefly since someone got boyfriend so maybe gonna spend time with Arthur hahaha. XD (tentative plans)
Wednesday 1/1: FREE.
Thursday 2/1 - Friday 3/1: China Studies group meeting. It's tentative and not set in motion yet since everyone's not entirely sure which specific date we're meeting. Reserving these two days for it till plans are confirmed.
Saturday 4/1: CARITY'S 21st BIRTHDAY WOOHOO~ :DD
Subsequently, this thing called S.C.H.O.O.L. would have started so life sucks HAHAHA! Still, I have quite a few days off so maybe we can hang out then. :) When are you guys free? :) Let's meet up before I die in a pile of goo next semester. ^^
P.S. SMS me kay? Or Facebook me. I don't know lol. Just tell me when you're free. :)
A moment with friends is never a moment wasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment