Friday, September 7, 2012

WINLIAN

This blogpost is sorely dedicated to another two friends of mine. One, I've known her for 10 years now and the other is one whom I've distanced a lot from recently. What are their names? -drumrolls-

WINNIE CHONG JIA MIN and LOW YI LIAN!!!! ^^

Okay. I should talk about Winnie first right? Yup so here goes WINNIE~ :) I don't know what to say, ahahaha. I've known you since primary one yet we're not very close. :/ It's just so sad it's maddening, lol! I can't even think of a time that we were very close, I guess we were always pulled together by Elsie? Still, I appreciate you being my friend.

We may not have gone through much together. We didn't even comfort each other before. However, I can't disagree with what you said in your letter. Elsie, me and you truly have a special connection among us. I don't know how to describe it either. I feel like even though we've not met one another for such a long time, we can still happily crap about everyday stuff together! 

You are right. We are all emo kids. LOL. In fact, Yilian, my secondary school friend, also mentioned that everyone emos. It's the truth. Emoing is the new 'in' thing. ^^ It's okay to emo. After all, it's only after you emo that you let all your feelings out right? You said that we should not keep our feelings bottled in cause it's not good for us. Winnie, what about you?

I hope that one day our friendship can be one such that you and I will have no secrets between us. Whatever is troubling you, you will feel free to tell me, and similarly, whatever problems are plaguing me, I would share with you too. After all, aren't friends meant to share one another's burden?

I hope I can show you and Elsie one day that friendship really exists. Let's be friends for how long it takes okay? Promise we'll never leave one another without a valid reason? :) -hooks pinkies-

Alrighty! Now on to Yilian's..

I don't know what to say now. Haha. If it was a few days ago, yes, I would have spouted out all the hurt I've felt from you and state it all here but now.. I really can't say anything. I've read your blog post. You said you're always in your world. I know it's true. Now I know why I'm so used to being with friends but still feeling lonely at the same time. Haha.

I may seem to have a lot of friends but in the end, majority are living in their own world. -bitter laughs- Doesn't matter now right? I promised I'll wait so I will wait. I really hope one day you can share everything with me, Yilian, and yet I'm not hoping much. This feeling, how can I even express it into words?

I feel like I know the past you and not the current you. The distance between us is so so great. I feel like I can never cross it. Do you know that feeling? That sense of helplessness? I complained to Tingwei and Michelle and I think they understood what I was feeling. I really felt like we were two worlds apart at that time, Yilian, like I could never reach out to you.

I don't want to feel that way ever again. I don't want to neglect any of my friends again. Sheryl has already became a regret and a mistake I can never fix, I don't want any of my friends to become like that too. Let's just talk to one another more okay? Let's continue talking and never break contact with one another. 

Do you understand the importance of you to me? You are the first one whom I've literally shared my past with. Remember the phone call? Remember what I said? My own sister didn't even know. You are the first person I told voluntarily that's how important you are to me. Never doubt that okay?

(P.S. Nelli and Carity, I should tell you one day. REMIND ME.)

YILIAN, SARANGHEYO~ Never leave me okay? I'll burn all your letters if you do so, wahahahahaha. SO. DON'T. LEAVE. ME. :DD

Alright. Entry's ending abruptly since emoshinki mood is hitting me. BYE EVERYONE. BYE.

-waves like a movie star-



Please grant my wish, :(

No comments:

Post a Comment