Thursday, September 27, 2012

UPDATE!

Short entry cause I really need to start getting onto doing one of the gifts for Carity and Nelli. STOP PROCRASTINATING, LOL. Hmm, what is it? :) Not telling you. No, I'm not trying to be secretive, I'm just afraid I'll procrastinate again or I'll screw it up, lol. I'll do it first then show you the outcome kay? :) :)

So yes, shopping with Tingwei today was.. okay? I'm starting to get used to shopping, though I still dislike it. Yes, I shall avoid it at all cost. ^^ OH AND THERE WAS THIS SHOP AT BUGIS STREET THAT PLAYED ALL OF DBSK SONGS. DB5K TO BOOT! I can die a happy girl now. ^^

WEEEEEE~~~

Alright, Tingwei, although you made me super depressed over the heart to heart talk, know that I always love you okay? I wasn't lying when I said I was so 'emo' after your NP piano performance. :/ I saw a side of you that I never saw. At first I was so so happy you know? After that, sadness crept it. How many sides of you do I not know? Will it come to a point of time in our lives that there are too many sides of you that I do not know that we essentially turn into strangers? :( :(

I tell myself that worrying is futile but I just can't help but worry. Tingwei saranghaeyo~ Really really saranghaeyo~ :( :( Don't leave me okay? :( Or any of my friends for that matter. :/

Alright ending here to do Carity's and Nelli's gift. 

Carity, I'll be praying for your mum tomorrow. GAMBATTE! ^^

TADA. Entry ended. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment