Thursday, September 20, 2012

I love you


"I love you. The only words I have to say are I love you. They've become such meaningless words but I love you. But what good is it now? We'll never see each other again. I know it's pointless but I want to hold you back. Hoo.. Hoo.. Hoo..  Even if it's not in this world, we'll see each other again. Not a single tear should be shed. Put on that smile that stole my heart as you walk away, that way I can find you wherever you are."

"I love you. Do you remember that fluttering that was felt when we first met? I love you. Those words were the last you gave me throughout our long relationship. We thought our love wasn't possible because it was so wonderful. You approached me like a dream. You looked you've ran away any moment. Hoo.. Hoo.. Hoo.. Even if it's not in this world, we'll see each other again. Not a single tear should be shed. Put on that smile that stole my heart as you walk away, that way I can find you wherever you are."

"If we meet again, promise me one thing. Let's make our love continuous so we don't have to say such painful goodbyes anymore."

-Lyrics of I Love You, original by Yutaka Ozaki, korean lyrics by Position.


I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SONG. THE TUNE, THE MELODY.. @.@ Everything is just so beautiful. Pretty! For someone who has high standards for lyrics, well, this totally pushed past my expectations.

It's such a meaningful song. The lyricist expressed so many emotions through this song. Oh My God. I think I may have finally got my inspiration! This song.. OMG. It's making me cry. I'm listening to it and crying cause it's making me experiencing too much emotions at once.

I love you. The lyricist used three words to sum up what the man was feeling as he let the woman go.

1. Hiding his pain to comfort the other party:

"Not a single tear should be shed. Put on that smile that stole my heart as you walk away, that way I can find you wherever you are."

2. Despair he felt as he watched her leave, unable to hold her back:

"The only words I have to say are I love you. They've become such meaningless words but I love you. But what good is it now? We'll never see each other again."

3. Reminiscing the old times:

 "I love you. Do you remember that fluttering that was felt when we first met?"

4. The three words that marked their parting:

"I love you. Those words were the last you gave me throughout our long relationship."

5. The secret hope he was harboring for their relationship:

"If we meet again, promise me one thing. Let's make our love continuous so we don't have to say such painful goodbyes anymore."

This song is filled with so many emotions! :( Pain, despair, regret, hope.. It's really a wonderful piece. :') I'm mega touched. :))

Changmin oppa, you really have an AMAZING voice you know that? You really are a blessing from heaven. Saranghaeyo, oppa~ ^^

I'm gonna write my story now. Listening to this song, I think I can finally write the perfect story. x) Thank you DBSK. Thank you Shim Changmin. Thank you Position for writing the Korean lyrics. Thank you Yutaka Ozaki for the original song. Thank you to the original lyricist. Thank you. I'm so happy yet angsty. Bittersweet, yet sweet all the same.

THANK YOU!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment