Just the thought of being able to witness such a magnificent sunset/sunrise sends shivers up my spine. This experience will be life-changing. It's the first time I'm looking forward to a trip with that much vigor. I just hope it won't turn out to be a huge disappointment. Sighs. The only drawback to this trip is this: Only one person is allowed to stay for the full 5 months at Langkawi.
I hate it. It's like a competition between Jasmine (the other girl I'm going with) and me. I know for sure I'll lose so guys, be prepared to see me in 2 months haha. XD I'm not putting myself down btw. I just know my limits. Of course, if I get to conquer all these self-limitations then, yes, it'll be awesome, but for now, I guess I'll stick to whatever I have.
Ha. Things are really gonna get hectic from this point on huh? :/
My life in summary:
Clinic Rotation > Job Interview Skills Examination > LAST (a module) exam > BPHARM exam > one week holiday > Langkawi!
I can't wait for Langkawi to be honest. :)) I really hope it's more than my expectations. I'm prepared to face an onslaught of bugs though.
Alright. GAMBATTE.
For the university students, good luck in your studies. For the polytechnic students, good luck in our internships. Let's work hard for our (bleak) futures guys! :)))

No comments:
Post a Comment