Friday, August 15, 2014

Happiness

Phone blogging so that explains the ugly font. Learning so much every single day it's literally hurting my brain.

Hurting. My. Brain.

I don't know. By learning I mean I'm learning new stuff about myself each day. I have realised new aspects of myself. Some I find fascinating, others I feel ashamed.

One thing I find kinda ironic is my ability to believe in someone other than myself. I wrote in my portfolio that I don't give up on people easily. That's true. I give up on myself but when it comes to others I find it hard to let go.

I like how I always tell my friends I won't forget even though I've forgiven you but when I truly forgive you, I really don't remember.

It's weird. I know. Tell me more about it. :(

Also, one more thing, I've decided to let my feelings for him go.

*cheers*

It's not gonna be easy but hell those feelings were dumb to begin with so it's best I forget them yeah? I'm tired of feeling it anyway.

Still, despite the tone of this blog post, things are starting to perk up in my life. I'll be starting a writing project with Cheehan for the writing competition in September. Actually, it's not really a competition. It's just a challenge that requires you to write 5000 words within a month. I'm actually looking forward to it. It'll be fun collaborating with Chua Chee Han anyway. (He still has NO IDEA about the Mihan story and I intend for it to stay this way)

More importantly, my internship will be in Langkawi! Although it's a six day work week I know it'll be exciting cause it's a beautiful island. I can't wait to see the sunrise, sunset, beaches, clouds, birds, animals and everything else.

I'm just really happy right now and I want to treasure this small moment of happiness in my life.

I'm also becoming more into Christianity and church as a whole. Going back to my religious roots is really helping me a lot. I hope to see the day when I truly smile from my heart and I'll open my mind and shut the fears away.

I look forward to loving myself.

Teehee.

Always Keep The Faith. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment