Just finished attending Shi Min's graduation ceremony and gosh, the emotions I've experienced are more than the graduand herself haha. Speaking of which, my mother was pretty upset that I attended Shi Min's but not mine. She wanted to attend my graduation ceremony but since I wasn't attending, she had no choice but to miss it. When I told her this morning that I was attending Shi Min's, she almost killed me. :X Perhaps I should have broken the news to her in a less abrupt way. Oh well, damage's done. Everything is over...
*takes cover from screaming mother*
*yawns* I don't know why I'm not going to my own ceremony though. I guess I'm just like 100% done with school. Like hella no. Goodbye, TP, till eternity and beyond. I do not want to see you ever again.
Then again, I guess some part of me still resents TP for all the painful lessons I went through. Thinking back to the past, I just hate everything you know? There are almost no good memories I have in that school. Like none at all. Every building in that school, every canteen, every workbench... They all have memories. They all remind me of the friendships I have lost over the years. I have changed. They have changed. Nothing is ever the same again. That's what upset me I guess.
I was in a clique of three. Now, I'm the only one graduating. Yes, you may say that I have another clique of my own right now and that my past clique shouldn't affect me as much, but you know what, having new friends does not mean they can replace the ones you have lost. No matter how hard you try, you'll still think of the old friendships you have and you'll still miss them. Trust me. I still miss my old friendships even when I've made new ones. It sucks that life works this way. I'm trying to deal with it but obviously I can't. Kudos to me for that. *mock laughs*
On a happier note, I am really proud of Shi Min and Ting Wei for finally being able to graduate from their schools today. I really am puffing up my chest with pride okay? You guys have been the best friends I can ever ask for. Watching you attain success makes me happy and we all know that I don't use the word 'happy' lightly. Whatever that happens from now on, I wish the both of you the best. The future is certainly uncertain but we human beings have never been decisive creatures ourselves. Just remember, strive for the best in whatever you do and believe that your dreams can come true, okay? I have faith in you. I love you guys. :)) JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!
The same message applies for Michelle, Vincent (soh boon chua), Si En and Nena as well. You guys rock and I know that wherever you are going, you'll end up as a blessing to others and bring happiness into their lives. (especially Nena) STAY AWESOME PEEPS.
Let me end with some friendship quotes to commemorate the friendships among all of us.
Alright. The cheesiness is killing me. Goodbye fellow brethen. Have a nice night ahead. Sweet dreams. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment