So much things to do. So little time. Screw everything seriously.. Oh btw, HI PEEPS! :D Sorry for like not blogging these days. I'm always in a bad mood so I tend to avoid blogging lol. Sorry about that. Well, what's there to blog about these days anyway? Work, work and more work? Heck. Even I'll find the entry boring lol.
Hung out with Sien today. I know. I always seem to be hanging out with Sien these days huh? Whatever. It's so difficult to coordinate timings and stuff it's easier to hang out with her. Besides, I enjoy hanging out with her so screw that. I'm not biased kay? I just want to spend more time with her cause I feel like it. Wait a minute. Why am I even explaining this?
-brain crashes-
Anyway, I did go out with some of my other friends, didn't I? I went out with Shimin they all.. The only person I didn't really hang out with gotta be Elsie, Yilian and Nelli? I don't know. I feel like I've distanced from a lot of friends. Sometimes it's like I don't know them anymore.
Take Yilian and Nelli for example, I used to be able to at least guess what they're thinking but now, I really don't know anymore. Sometimes, even I wonder if I even care. No. I do care. It's just.. how long are we gonna carry on going in circles?
No Yilian I'm not referring to you. Lol. I just wonder sometimes what will happen when school reopens? Me and Nelli, what will happen between us? Heck. Now I even think that Carity's closer to Nelli than I am lol.
I'm closer to Sheryl than Nelli.
This really sucks doesn't it? Friends to best friends then finally to strangers. Interesting. The transitions of life can be so swift sometimes. *sighs* Michelle's birthday preparations are underway but honestly, I really don't have much time to do stuff. I feel like I'm trying to accomplish so much things at once I just want to take a break sometimes.
I don't eat much these days too. It's not that I'm on a diet or anything. I'm just lazy to open my mouth. Lazy to type. Lazy to do anything at all. If I had a choice I'll probably hang out with Sien all day lol. Hanging out with her is just relaxing since I don't need to go anywhere but her house rofl. Hanging out with the rest of my friends are also relaxing in a sense but I don't know. I'm just on a 'Sien' phase now. Perhaps.
And Sien's gonna kill me for this lol. To be honest, among all my friends now, the ones who understand me the best would probably be Shimin and Sien lol. Shimin cause she's been my friend since forever and cause she's always beside me. Sien cause.. I don't know. I always open up to her and she to me. It's just easier talking about stuff with her? She understands anyway and knows what to say.
As for Tingwei, she always doesn't really know what to say so I usually don't tell her much stuff. :X Sorry Tingwei! :X I don't mean to lol. However, if I'm royally pissed at somebody, she'll usually be the first to know. :) For Michelle, I share whatever that happens to be on my mind with her. Mostly, I talk to her the most about my YJ fanfics and my asianfanfics account lol. She's one of my friends I seek encouragement from for my stories.
Elsie is just someone to bitch with about life while Carity is someone I really look to for advice. Sheryl has lately been someone I open up to as well. Weird huh? I'm becoming closer to her and sometimes it's really easier to share stuff with her. Oh well. I'm weird so go figure haha.
I am always weird anyway, and so this entry shall end now on an abrupt note to prove the point I just made. Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment