Tuesday, April 16, 2013

RIP my phone :'(

Hey yo. I'm blogging. Aren't ya happy? :D Seriously, I'm gonna tire myself out one day. I'm gonna work the whole of next week. My schedule is as follows:

Monday: 2pm-11pm (though I came at 3pm instead)

Tuesday: 10am-11pm

Wednesday: 12pm-11pm

Thursday: 12pm-11pm 

Friday: 12pm-11pm

Saturday: MOF

Sunday: MOF

Yes. I've decided to work the weekends for MOF. It's all cause Laine said she needed help. See Laine? How nice I treat you lol! *bhb* So I've got a pretty tiring week ahead of me huh? 

I don't know why I do this to myself also haha. Work, work, work and work. I feel like I'm insane sometimes haha. Now I'm just really shag and I'm just blogging this post cause I wanted to talk about my phone.

It went dead on me. Surprise surprise! Now I've changed to this Nokia Blackberry wanna be phone and it freaking sucks cause the keypad buttons are too small and all my music is gone. ALL! And all I have for the sample music are Gorilla sounds, Elephant sounds, etc.

What the fuck? LOL! I was so mad and my mum was laughing her ass off. She told me if I was bored during work I could listen to those animal sounds and entertain myself. Grr. As if I'm gonna do that. Come on~ I have a life too! -_-

And speaking of which, my grey hamster's skin is swollen and red again. I'm suspecting another skin infection. Of course! I don't wash both hamsters' cages in a month and that's what I get. Ironic how the white hamster is completely perfectly healthy while the grey hamster's always sick. Urgh. I like the grey hamster more btw. It's closer to black, my favourite color! :D

I just watched this awesome show called Pitbulls and Parolees from Animal Planet and fuck... I'm addicted! It's really really good. I L.O.V.E. watching it. It's gonna be added to the list of my 'Must Catch' shows now. I'm really excited for the next episode! It just touches me how Tia and AJ came up with the idea of hiring ex convicts. :) Really happy for that.

But, all happiness has to come to an end right?

AJ was convicted of 15 years imprisonment when one of his ex convicts actually trafficked illegal substances into the premises. Seriously? It's not even him! It's one of the ex convicts he hired! Why should the employer be convicted from the actions of the employees? I don't get it. Not at all.

I was so mad so furious, but Tia's words just broke my heart.

"How the fuck is this justice? How? I don't get how this law system works. He made a mistake in his youth. He served jail for it. Why are they still convicting him because of his mistake 18 years ago?"

And the parolee's words broke my heart further:

"All because of one fucking mistake, our lives are ruined.... We're always gonna be judged cause we're fucking parolees."

I freaking cried when I heard them say that okay? I was like, where's the justice? What the fuck? They served jail time. They paid for their mistake. Why are you still judging them? Don't you make mistakes too? What gives you the damn right to judge them as though you're perfect, like you've not made a single mistake in your life. You aren't even God. Stop judging. Stop being prejudiced. STOP IT ALL!

Pisses me off whenever I see things like this. Really. -..- I get so annoyed I start ranting at the world for it. URGHHHH. Screw this all. My maths textbook makes more sense than this world... not that I have one in the first place lol! SCREW IT! My physics textbook makes more sense! Yes, I still have it. O level edition somemore, haha! Lazy girl sure is lazy.

Alright. Gonna end this entry here cause I'm getting real sleepy. Have to sleep early for work tomorrow and this damn stuffed nose ain't helping. -.- URGH. So that's it. Goodbye! ^^

P.S. To Sien, Tingwei, Shimin and FEIJI, how are you enjoying the first day of school so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment