HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST MICHELLE ONG!! ^^
It feels like ages since we've last met and I don't know. Did I only know you for less than 4 years? Remarkable! Feels like I've known you since forever. :) Michelle, Michelle, Michelle, have I ever told you how insanely grateful I am to you? When I'm lonely, when I'm discouraged, you always comfort me, you're always there for me. :) Thank you.
Sorry for the short message on the board. I was literally rushing through everything haha. Luckily with Shimin's and Tingwei's help, I managed to finish it. Did you enjoy it? I shall explain what happened for friends who couldn't make it.
For starters, a lot of shit stuff happened in the morning, (which includes my phone taking a dip in the water) then a lot of last minute cancellations and there you go~ Only Tingwei, Shimin and I were left. ;( So we literally rushed the remaining preparation works out along with Melvin's (Michelle's brother) help.
I made Michelle wait at AMK hub for more than an hour while Shimin, Tingwei, Melvin and I were rushing out the decorations. Poor poor Michelle. Haha. :DD *sadist smile* I lied to her that I overslept, Tingwei was too lazy to go out and Shimin was angry at her for not going to Huayi's SYF performance lol!
Finally, Michelle bui tahan already and called me. I then told her to meet at Pets Lover Centre. She literally LAPPED up every lie that I said. I was being so guilty, sadistic and all that stuff. I'm sure Yilian can sympathize with her LOL! I lied to her and Michelle was going, "I don't mind. At least you come spend time with me."
HAHA! Fooled. :P She went up and I told her to close her eyes then there it was. Before her, was the board thingy you see. She went towards it.. and then..
SHIMIN POPPED THE LOUD ASS PARTY POPPERS! Omg. Even I was shocked by it. O.O Seriously. It's damn loud. Damn sudden. And Michelle was being all touched about that afterwards HAHA! She was like: This is the first birthday surprise I've ever got. :)
Awww~ Aren't you happy now? HAHAHA! So after that we ate cake, smashed cake on Michelle's face (cause that's a standard) and we all headed to Michelle's house to wash up. :) Michelle went for dinner with her family later that night. :)
Ain't her birthday party great? It's all thanks to her organiser yours truly here okay? HAHA! *bhb* Let's wait for Michelle's post on this cause I forced her to. HAHA! :))
And Michelle, I love you. I hope this is the SWEETEST 18th birthday you ever had. HAHA! :)
So that's it. Goodbye~





No comments:
Post a Comment