Wednesday, April 24, 2013

BFF QUIZ?

Yo peeps. Sorry for not blogging these days. I'll say I'm knackered out from school but the truth is, I'm not. I'm just lazy lazy lazy. Like really really lazy. :/ God help me.

On the other hand, I have real organization problems. I mean, really, 2 jobs and school? How on earth am I going to manage my time? My mother doesn't know about this, thank God. She'll really kill me if she does. *sighs*

I was gonna type a freaking huge long ass entry but because I'm lazy here's all that you have haha! :D So far school's okay though. Surprisingly I've become closer with Grace and Huini. Interesting. Grace even texted me few hours ago if I wanted to be her lab partner. Things are definitely looking up! ^^

Of course. I don't expect every school day to go on perfectly. Was watching Xiaxue's Guide to Life just now and ep 135 talked about BFFs. Then and there, I thought to myself, do I have a BFF? I mean I guess I can say I have right? But aren't people only supposed to have one BFF? Cause I have many HAHAHA!

Elsie: Known her since Primary 3 I think? Probably 7 years of friendship now. Bff? Definitely. However, if you ask me, I don't think I know her really well. :X Other than the fact that she's vegetarian, bitchy, emo, over-thinking I guess I don't know her really well? Okay. Let's add the fact that she's a absolute fan of Fripside and anime. Anyway, since I'm so bored I'm gonna try Xiaxue's Quiz. :D Let's see my answers to the questions LOL! ELSIE, YOU MUST ANSWER TOO!!! ^^ We'll see if we get the same answers lol! Answer honestly okay? Don't copy my answer. :DD

BITCHES TOGETHER!

Question 1: Elsie's most embarrassing secret?

Hmm. Okay. I really don't know, otl. Let me think.. *scrunches eyebrows* Shit! I have no idea really! Elsie forgive me!!! :(( :(( Let's just go with the fact that she's self teaching herself makeup and it's not going terribly well. It's an EMBARRASSING secret ain't it? 

Question 2: Amelia's most embarrassing secret?

I HAVE A LOT OMG! Haha. Way too much. I can't even pick one! Okay. I guess the most embarrassing one would be the fact that I actually stained my uncle's house red when I forgot to change my pad that day. Fuck. Freaking paiseh! Betcha didn't know that, Elsie! ;D

Question 3: Favourite memory as BFFs?

Okay. This has gotta be it has it? My favourite memory. I think mine will be EXTREMELY different from hers though. Shit. Haha. My personal favourite was when we were at her house downstairs eating Bortie's Every Flavour Beans and getting disgusted by the various flavours. It's my favourite memory. HAHA! DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!

Question 4: The most outrageous things you've done together?

I would choose the Bertie's Every Flavour Beans but I've already chose it for the previous question so.. Let me think. Hmm. I guess.. I don't really know. Gosh! O.O It seems that we don't do 'outrageous' or rather every moment we spent together falls under that category. LOL! I don't know. Elsie, I need to see your answer for this!!!

Question 5: Best way to cheer Elsie up?

Listen to her rant. Be there for her. She's a pretty simple friend to be honest. I'll just say all the sweet and gooey stuff and she'll be like "awwww~" HAHA! Problem solved in seconds. (That being said, I do mean what I say okay?)

Question 6: How do you maintain a strong friendship?

Honesty. It's like the most important thing in any relationship for that matter. We both don't mince words around each other. We'll like totally completely honest. Of course, you've gotta stay true to what you say as well. Keeping promises help. :D

Question 7: If there's one thing you can change about Elsie, what will it be? (self-added question)

Her bluntness. HAHA. She's way too blunt for me sometimes but I guess I can handle it? Wait. Strike that. I take it back. I want her vanity to be changed. It's okay when she's vain on her own. Just don't drag me into it LOL~

Now, whose turn shall it be?

Let's go with the one I know for close to 7 years too: Pang Shimin

半脸抽筋~

Question 1: Shimin's most embarrassing secret?

Okay. I really don't remember anything now lol. If I can say I'll guess it's the fact that she liked a guy last time and she said she'll stop using vulgarities just for him. She claims she doesn't remember or maybe I'm dreaming. I don't know. It might not be her most embarrassing secret though.

Question 2: Amelia's most embarrassing secret?

Already answered. Gonna skip this question.

Question 3: Favourite moment as BFFs?

Gonna sound real sadistic while saying this but my favorite moments are when we're together finding new ways and means to torture Chua Chee Han. :D

Question 4: Most outrageous things we've done together?

TOO MUCH! TOO MANY! LOL! We did too many stupid, ridiculous stuff that I don't even wanna mention here lol. Let's just pick Chua Chee Han for this. Torturing Chua Chee Han. There was once we put wasabi and vinegar into his drink. Maybe we should really create a channel called pranking Chua Chee Han. LOL! :D Anybody interested? :)

Question 5: Best way to cheer Shimin up?

Be completely honest with her and offer her advice from your heart. Don't give her the bull on things like 'never give up' or 'always believe in yourself' cause though that's motivating, it ain't practical and we both know she's a practical person. Just listen to her situation and give her realistic advice. She'll cheer up on her own. If not, torturing Chua Chee Han can be used as the last alternative.

Question 6: How do you maintain a strong friendship?

Know and respect each other. Learn how to not cross the line. Shimin's pretty unforgiving so don't offend her, lol. Just kidding. It's simple, really. Respect her, respect yourself. Don't step on her toes and last but not least, BE COMPLETELY HONEST!

Question 7: If there's one thing you can change about her, what will it be?

Her stubbornness. Cause if we both quarrel, that will be a real issue lol!

......

AND THAT'S ALL FOR THE DAY, HAHAHAHA! Others will be coming up next~ I'll probably only do Sien and Tingwei only cause the rest really have distanced away from me? Yilian and Nelli feel miles away. Carity has too many personal issues to be shared, and I actually missed Michelle out. Strike that. I'll do Michelle, Sien and Tingwei in the next blogpost. GOD! Why does that sound so wrong? Urgh. GET A LIFE WOMAN~

I'm a real pervert.

The end. (nice conclusion)

No comments:

Post a Comment