Blogging about my stupid timetable that finally came out.. Hmm.. I wonder what's worst. Last sem's time table or this sem's?
I think last sem was worse haha! We have more breaks now and my time table ain't that tiring. Not THAT tiring as last sem at least..
Monday: 10am- 6pm (with a 1 hour break and a 2 hour break in between)
Tuesday: 9am-7pm (with a 1 hour break and a 4 hour break in between)
Wednesday: 8am-8pm (with two 1 hour breaks in between)
Thursday: 8am-4pm (with a 1 hour break in between)
Friday: 9am-6pm (with a 3 hour break in between)
Time table? Definitely better than last sem. Ha Sien! I bet my timetable's better than yours. TAKE THAT! ^^
But Wednesday seems really really sucky... And the earliest I actually get to go home is at 4pm. Really? :( I hate this. I need to sleep you know? SLEEPPPP!!!!
*sighs*
And they changed my China Studies class too. :( I'm like so upset can? I really did love my China Studies class. :( I hope I don't get separated from Celeste and Jasmine too. :( They're really cool friends. :(
So this concludes my blog entry~ Off to update fic now~ BYE! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment