Hey yeah~~ Sorry for not updating this blog in a while haha. My laptop fucked up somehow and I had to reformat everything and yada yada blah blah blah. In short, I lost all my data but that's okay cause there was never anything important on this laptop anyway. (except for the writing but most are already on wordpress or asianfanfics)
So yes, a quick update. Heehee. Beware of picture spam okay? :) First update of the year, I've signed up for driving test! ^^ I'm gonna be taking my Basic Theory Test in June so that's really cool. :) Hopefully I'll be able to get my driving license by next year. XD Shimin, Huini, Tingwei and Yilian are all learning driving so yay! Yilian has taken BTT already though. :)
Anyway, moving on... Second update of the year, I've watched Cesar Millan live show. YAY. OMG. He's so great with dogs. Watching the magic happening right in front of me as the anxious dog turned relaxed and calm, I couldn't help but let loose a little squeal of delight. He's super good at what he does. Most importantly, he's not cocky and arrogant or anything like that. He always greets his fans with a smile. He's one of the most amazing men I've ever known. :DD
Here are the pictures of both the live taping today and the talk show yesterday...
Talk Show Yesterday:
![]() |
| Suuswen and I. |
![]() |
| Suuswen and I with Cesar's banner. XD |
Today's Live Show Taping:
![]() |
| Credits: Lim Suu Swen's Facebook |
Credits: Lim Suu Swen's handphone camera
Credits: Lim Suu Swen's handphone camera
![]() |
| A selfie with the dog whisperer himself |
Like oh my God! OH MY FREAKING GOD! I'm so so happy. :) This is really one of the happiest days of my life. I've gotten the chance to see him live, hear him talk and take a photo with him? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Is this a lie? :]] Omg. I still can't believe it till now. I ACTUALLY WITNESSED HIM LIVE. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
-dies in happiness-
The only regret I have now will be DBSK live concerts. I really want to attend their Japan tours. :( I LOVE their voices especially when 5 voices harmonise together. Hmm... I wonder if I'll ever get to hear that again.
Anyway, after the live taping, I headed to my aunt's house with my family to celebrate my cousins' birthdays. They are all born in the month of May. ^^ Happy birthday to Isaac, Huishan and Jonovan~ Even though you keep calling me 'white-hair', I still wish you all the best in whatever you do. Remember, don't ever lose this happiness inside of you, okay? :)
So yeaps, here are pictures...
![]() |
| Huishan, Isaac, Jonovan (left to right) |
![]() |
| Jonovan, Isaac, Huishan (left to right) |










No comments:
Post a Comment