I feel unbelievably free.
I don't even feel sad. Okay. Maybe I did for the first few seconds. After that, I felt nothing. Maybe I'm numb, but I don't really think so. I think I'm just free from all this false hope nonsense thing hahaha. To people who don't know, I like this guy in my clique named Justin. Yeps. Turns out he doesn't feel the same way. I knew it today. But you know something, I surprisingly don't care.
I don't care.
I thought it'll feel like my whole world's crashing down but it's not. I'm still me. I'm still normal. I've not changed. Watching others get attached, I thought I'll feel envious but you know what, I'm actually really happy for them! ^^ At least they get to have someone to take care of them~ At least they get a portion of the happiness of love. :)
And I don't even regret my feelings. Of course, I can't stop my feelings as and when I like but that's okay. I'll still continue liking him, even if he doesn't like me back. I'm used to it. It's okay. Eventually I'll move on and find someone that likes me back right?
I don't know why I'm so positive about this. I just feel like even though it really sucks that my luck with this bgr nonsense is so bad, at least I still have friends around me to cheer me up and make me happy. Even though Vincent *cough cough* was being a mean guy, being with him and joking about Love In The Ice still made me happy in the end so yay!
Studying is surprisingly therapeutic too~
Hmm, I'm weird maybe LOL. But I'm stronger now. I won't cry because of this. Love is dumb anyway. I got more important things to do. XDD
JIAYOUS FOR STUDIES EVERYONE.
#aktf
No comments:
Post a Comment