Yo guys, it's been a while since I've last updated did I? Life's been pretty tiring these days. Wait. Strike that. I mean REALLY tiring. I can barely concentrate during lessons. I'm always sleeping most of the time. I think this is one of the times that I can fairly say that I've overestimated myself. Really. 2 jobs and school? Who do I think I am? Superwoman?
I need to quit one job, but I can't make up my mind. *sighs* And the politics at Quiznos are in a way getting worse. Or rather I'm making my own life worse. I hate getting involved in all this. I hate pretending to be courteous to a person even though I hate his guts. Makes me feel real fake. :( *pukes*
I'm still at my deciding stage regarding work and already tests are flooding in. I'm so pissed off at that. Can't school take a break? It's freaking annoying how it keeps popping in your face and reminding you why your life sucks. Urghs. Fuck off school, just take your effing ass and fuck the hell off.
Onto better thoughts, today's practical in Animal Care and Management was kinda fun. We got to learn how to properly restraint the dog without harming it and I've gotta tell you, it's pretty fun. I finally found a reason to remain in this stinking course lol!
I've come to realise a thing about myself though. It's not the class that I'm in that has a problem. It's my attitude in facing the class that has a problem. Pushing people away before I can get to truly know them, how are they supposed to have positive feelings of me then? Unknowingly, I have made the same mistake again. -.- I'm so dumb, lol!
Still, that being said, I'm not gonna involve myself in any of my class's clique problems. I'm happy hanging out with my friends le. ;) Small cliques are really always the best. :D And surprisingly, I can get along with Grace pretty well. I'm really happy about that, ya know? It shows me that I'm not socially challenged.
My mother's always saying that I have a lot of friends. Sien always say that I have many friends but in the end, do I truly? No matter how many friends I make, there will just be that immeasurable amount of distance as time passes then gradually, friendship dissolves into nothingness. What's the point then?
Alright, ignore me. I'm just a little antsy. I haven't managed to read finish all the letters that Yilian wrote for me for my birthday last year but I've already read the last letter by accident. It pains me cause Yilian and I used to be really close but now it's like we both are practically strangers. :( It's times like this that I REALLY want to go back to the past. :( Can't friendship last forever?
Okay. Let me just stop this topic before the emo rant continues lol. Anyway, life's pretty much better for me now so I'm feeling really great. It's like, yay, FINALLY! :D The only major problem I have now is my work, which is a real bitch. :( I really need to stop working. Why am I even working anyway? I'm not desperate for money am I? *sighs* I will never understand myself.
P.S. Elsie, ya should feel honoured. I mention your name in my blog so many times but I can scarcely see my name in yours. Tsk.
No comments:
Post a Comment