I miss you. I miss them. I miss everything we did together. Have you forgotten those memories already? They're still held close to my chest though. I still remember every single thing we did together, every crinkle on your face when you smile, every twinkle in your eye, have you forgotten?
Or did you simply not remember? You shut yourself away, in a world I no longer could access to. I'm lost. I'm abandoned. The door's just right in front of me, but it's a door I know I will never open, for the door leads to nowhere. There is nothing but darkness inside. Darkness of the heart.
Do I make any sense? Probably not. I don't know what I'm rambling on about either. I think I'm just plain insane. I guess my point to this whole irrelevant chunk of words is just these three words:
I miss you.
And you'll probably not even know that I'm talking about you. I didn't think I miss you at first but after talking to her, I realised the truth. I do. I still do. I thought I've finally forgotten the memories of those times, but no. I haven't. I still remember, but do you?
You whom have impacted my life in such a positive way. You whom have taught me to stick by my friends no matter what. You whom I used to share every secret with. Where are you? Where has my friend gone to? Where?
I want her back. Please tell her that. I'm tired of having screwed up friendships. I'm tired of all these nonsense and shit. Stinking fucking tired.
Yet the words farewell wouldn't pass my lips.
Yay for my indecisiveness.
Wee~
P.S. Am screwed for test tmr. #just #saying
No comments:
Post a Comment