Today's blog post is gonna be bittersweet. The bitter part? Nelli's gerbil Candy died. The sweet part? My dinner outing with Yilian, Michelle and Shimin. It's nothing really special though. I wasn't even thinking about blogging it but now that I think about it, hey, my life finally has something positive to blog about, I better blog about it lol! :D
Actually, it's not like my life's been terrible haha. Before this semester started, I really envisioned a bleak future with me together with my lonesome self but ever since this semester started, I've really started to expand my social circle and heys, I've found new friends, didn't I?
I hang out with Grace these days. Occasionally, Huini will come along and we'll just hang out as a clique along with Justin Chia and Bryan. :) It's kinda fun actually since what ever that Justin speaks is out of the world haha. :) My life is turning for the better, yeah!
I've realised something though, no one can help you but yourself! It's true. If I didn't break my own bubble surrounding me, never would I have made new friends would I? It's important to acknowledge that people are not always what you think they are. It's only by doing that that you can truly open your mind and make new friends! :D
Was talking with Shimin just now and she mentioned something which is really true of me: I have no trust issues absolutely or whatever. I know. I may have some trust issues towards certain friends, but if I meet someone new, usually, I can tell them everything and I really mean EVERYTHING.
Perhaps that's why it's easier for me to talk to people. I don't hide anything HAHA. Everything that passes through that brain of mine just comes out through my mouth lol. Thus, it is also known as bullshit. Though really, I had an excellent time today. :) Thanks for organising this, Shimin. :)
And let me just mention this: Yilian and I have distanced, yes it's true, but as long as we do something about it we won't remain distanced for long now will we? At least, I wanna embrace this mindset for now.. I don't know what the future holds, but for now, I really wish we're back to being BFFs haha. After all, it's YOU who encouraged me to start writing. It's YOU who always told me to believe in myself (besides Michelle) and it's also YOU who wrote all that silly letters that touched my heart so.
Every friend is special okay? No one can replace the other. Shimin's special. Tingwei's special. Yilian's special. Nelli's special. Carity's special. Elsie's special. Sien's special. You all are EXTREMELY precious. Extremely. I'll never let go of you if I could, haha. Oh, Sheryl you're included too. Special beings. :)
So guys, let us really meet up together this June holidays okay? Let's make THIS happen! ;) We'll meet up, hang out, laugh together and have fun. Who cares if life can get sucky sometimes? It's all those sucky times that remind you how happiness is best treasured isn't it?
Cheer up. Death is then the end. No. Actually, death isn't even the end! Shimin was asking me, "Will Vernise be happy in the other side?"
I told her: Definitely.
Cause there is no way she is not happy over there. I'm sure there are tons of angmos out there HAHA! Vernise is getting her fill of hot angmos man~ :) So Candy can rest in peace too. :) Cause she/he can finally run around actively and seek a gerbil mate and make gerbil babies! :D Oh yeah~
Death is not the end. No, it really isn't. The end is what you choose to be the end. The end is not a definite term, it varies from human to human. :) So, with that..
THE END.
"我們一個像夏天一個像秋天 卻總能把冬天變成了春天
你拖我離開一場愛的風雪 我揹你逃出一次夢的斷裂
遇見一個人然後生命全改變 原來不是戀愛才有的情節
如果不是你 我不會相信 朋友比情人還死心塌地
就算我忙戀愛 把你冷凍結冰 你也不會恨我 只是罵我幾句
如果不是你 我不會確定 朋友比情人更懂得傾聽
我的弦外之音 我的有口無心 我離不開Darling更離不開你"

No comments:
Post a Comment