Michelle and I are gonna write a new story now that the story that we had written has completed. (I actually ended it without Michelle's notice, muahahaha.)
Anyway, like what I typed on Histori Dashurie, don't expect frequent updates from me. I'm getting more and more exhausted each day. :( Working is seriously tiring, especially when you're dealing with unreasonable customers. Sighs.
Michelle, I MISS YOU! D: I really want you back! :'( Now, they're getting some guy named Tom to fill in. Heard he's a part timer too, but still.... The name Tom sounds plain weird. Ugh. Old school.
Anyway, Histori Dashurie is already updated so do check out the latest chapter five! :D
Link here: http://histori-dashurie.blogspot.com/2012/03/chapter-five.html
For those friends I have who have not read the story yet, no worries! YOU CAN START FROM CHAPTER ONE! :)
Link here: http://histori-dashurie.blogspot.com/2012/03/chapter-one.html
For Elsie,
Link here: http://histori-dashurie.blogspot.com/2012/03/chapter-three.html
See how considerate I am? NOW YOU ONLY HAVE TO CLICK THE LINKS! Tada. One click and you get the read the best story ever. (Nah, I'm just kidding. It's one of the worst actually. :P)
Also, for those friends of mine who have not read Swinging before, I advise you to read it. Though the ending is a bit abrupt, it's one of the more beautiful stories I've ever written. (the ugliest being the double ws.)
Link here: http://amshelle-stories.blogspot.com
SEE? So convenient! So go ahead! Click it! You know you want it. :)
Anyway, Michelle and I are writing another story after Swinging. Will tell your when I feel like editing the post and posting it up. (Bad luck for Michelle who got paired with a lazy editor and beta.) Heh. :P Alright. That's all for now. Remember to REVIEW and COMMENT! Ciaos.
No comments:
Post a Comment