Today it's gonna be a proper blog entry man! :) Alright, firstly, what did I do today? I WENT TO WATCH HUNGER GAMES WITH NG TING WEI!! :) ♥
Reviews for Hunger games? Well, overall, it was a good movie, I mean hell, I TOTALLY CRIED WHEN RUE DIED! (I feel like I'm more sad than the main character Katniss.) I was bawling in the cinema! OMG! The unglamness. :'(
But still, the movie is really really very sad. However, what really touched me in the movie was not the fact that Rue died. No, it was what she said when she died.
"You've got to win this, Katniss. You've got to promise to win this."
I remembered my tears escaped my eyes again when I saw that scene. I realised then the most important concept of the Hunger Games. You cannot let death wear you down. You can only accept it, and move forward.
As I watched that scene, I think I finally understood that I had to move on. I can not keep lingering in the past. It's not going to help. Like what they always say, what's done is done, you cannot change it. So, as I sat there with tears flowing down my cheeks, I finally caught a glimpse of what life is about.
After the movie, Tingwei and I went to Far East Plaza to shop. YAY! Congrats to Ng Tingwei man! :D SHE FINALLY BOUGHT TWO SHIRTS! :) Still, as elated as I am for her, I can't help wondering if it is even worth the money. Sighs. :'( What if I caused Tingwei to waste her money?
Anyway, after Far East was lunch at Pastamania in Plaza Singapura. Now, be prepared.. FOR THE ONSLAUGHT OF PICTURES! MUAHAHAHAHA!

The garlic bread we were served with for ordering Combo C. *yumyum!* (:

The Hawaiian pizza~ *drools* ^^ Now, you maybe wondering... WHERE DID ONE PIECE OF THE PIZZA GO TO?

HAHA! Crime in action! Caught in act! MUAHAHA! ^^ Mystery solved: It was Tingwei who took it! :D Nah. I'm just kidding. Actually, the truth is, I forgot to take a picture of the pizza, lol. It was only after Tingwei took one piece already that I realised that unfortunate fact, thus, the incomplete pizza.
Okay, after Pastamania, we were kinda bored so we just walked around and see here see there, LOL! Pretty much nothing to talk about, except for the fact that I keep ranting on that I wanna rear 4 hamsters, 4 cats and 2 dogs. Haha! Tingwei's ears were totally being abused by my crazed pet rant! :D Oops? :P
Reached amk. Waited near an hour for LOW YILIAN to come, and lo and behold, SHE FINALLY ARRIVED. Wee~ We chatted and chatted and chatted and chatted just to realise that we both had changed a lot individually. I'm glad that we're still able to talk though. :)
Yilian said this, having friends that are able to talk with are important. I agree whole-heartedly. Despite the joy of making new friends and knowing new people, sometimes, it's just best to talk things out with someone who understands you very well, something like Shimin and me. HAHA! :)
So anyway to speed things up, Yilian and I discussed a lot of things regarding our feelings and I finally begin to open up to somebody. I FELT SO MUCH BETTER AFTER THAT. I guess there're somethings you just can't talk to anyone else but her about. Plus, Yilian's a real good listener. :D
So yeah, this pretty much marks my day today with Yilian and Tingwei. Tomorrow still got work, SIAN! JIAYOUS AMELIA! You can do it! HWAITING~ ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment