Yo peeps. I'm really exhausted these days. Phew! Work today was tiring. In fact, it was downright sucky. I already got like 2 red cards in March and it has only been freaking 5 days!!
Aargh. Curse my damn luck. As if to make matters worse, my work starts from 12pm - 10.30pm tomorrow. I so wish myself luck! *sobs* Anyway, THANKS TO MICHELLE FOR COMMENTING ON MY FIC! OMG! I'm so so so so SO happy. :) FINALLY, FINALLY SOMEONE COMMENTED.
*grins widely*
Oh my, *tears welling up in my eyes*, she even said it was quite nice for my first heterosexual fic. I WAS MEGA TOUCHED!! ^^ For the sake of my only loyal reader, I shall continue writing that fiction. :) YAY!
Anyway, I just found out from Tingwei that there's another website sort of like fanfiction where I can post up fiction stories. It's called WATTPAD. (http://www.wattpad.com/) It's super amazing I swear. It's like a whole new universe!! *chuckles maniacally*
I can't tell you guys how happy I am to discover that website. Fanfiction had been getting on my nerves for a while, with the inconvenience it brings when I wanna post something up, so it's really great that I can find another website to post up my fiction stories! (if I ever wanna post them up that is. Still it's a comforting knowledge that there are websites better than fanfiction.)
OH. AND I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL. You see, Michelle and I are working together to write another story for crazy avid readers out there. Yes, you did not see it wrong. I repeat myself, Michelle and I are COLLABORATING to bring you into a love story weaven into time, and lost in the past.... WE ARE WRITING FICTION TOGETHER.
I AM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED NOW AT THIS NEW PROSPECT. I really am anticipating working with Michelle and I can't wait to mesh my ideas up with hers! ^^ It's going to be an awesome collaboration. Wee~
P.S. Shimin, if you're reading this, I hereby welcome you to join me as well. :) I've been wanting to write a story with you for ages now since no one appreciates gore as much as me as you do! Frustrated with life? No problem! Gore stories to the rescue! HAHAHAHHAHA!
Okay, I gotta go sleep since I'm dead exhausted now. I finally finished the blogskin I made for the blog that Michelle and I are going to be posting the fiction on. Do stay tuned for more updates after we finalised the whole blog. :) See you later then!
P.P.S. Tingwei ah, the invitation extends to you too. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment