Thursday, September 8, 2011

You're in my heart - Miyano Mamoru



Lyrics:

初めて君を見たあの日から
ただ時ばかりが過ぎて
言いかけたまんまの言葉は
雲間へと消えてゆくよ

不器用な僕のこの指先は
いつか君へと届くのだろうか

You're in my heart 張り裂けそうな
切なさなんか知らなかったよ
I wanna stay together できるならば
すぐに会いたい 会いたい Everytime

風を奏でるのに その髪をそよっせ
金色の光集める 君の横顔離れないよ

I wanna stay together できるならば
すぐに会いたい 会いたい 君に

こんなにも...好きだよ

Credits: http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/corda2/youreinmyheart.jis

Translation:

When I first saw you that day, only time has passed.
The words I have set to say disappear between the clouds

I wonder if these clumsy fingertips of mine,
would someday let these feelings you.

You're in my heart
I never knew of a more heart-rendering sadness
I wanna stay together
If I could, I want to see right now everytime

It is rustle as for the hair though the wind is played.
The profile of you who collects doesn't part light of gold.

I wanna stay together
If I could, I want to see you right now

Credits: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H6O3HDzxNM

From Inuyasha, an anime I've watched last year...

Naraku's (the villian) said something that touched my heart...

"Yes, all I've wished for till now is Kikiyo's heart..."

And yet what all he had been doing was just hurting her more..

Hah! Seems like we humans usually end up hurting people we love more than caring for them in the end, huh?

The irony of life..

No comments:

Post a Comment