WOOHOO!! Yo yo yo... Whoever is reading this blog entry either 1. has no life, or 2. is one of my closest friends.. or 3. a stalker.
Anyway, I haven't got back physics and chemistry yet but I'm already a bit half-crazed now. Muahaha. :D
*that's what you get when you study amaths*
Haha. I didn't really study though... I'm just doing papers these days... NO WAIT. I HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED ON AMATHS!!!
X-X
I'm SO dead.
Sighs.. Prelims prelims... THEY ARE NOTHING!!!
Must remain positive.. :D
Today's church was awesome~ Finally, I did not sleep and in fact learnt something that can be applied in my situation. WHOOPEEE!
*Christian stuff from now on... those who don't want to read... SKIP IT*
It's like today Pastor actually talked about all the questions I've been asking these days..
Why are my results so lousy?
How to study?
What to do now?
THERE ISN'T ENOUGH TIME TO STUDY AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!
Am I that stupid?
And then, she said this story:
There's this jar with real delicious cookies inside and this little girl of aged five to six years old wants to eat the cookies. The problem is, the jar is shut tight by the lid and will not budge no matter how much strength the little girl exerts on the lid.
Now, is the girl stupid for not being able to open the lid?
NO!
Back to the story..
This girl has a elder brother who works out at the gym regularly and is very strong.
Now, is the girl stupid for not asking her elder brother for help?
YES!
I think that's what's happening to me most of the time..
I FORGET THAT I CAN ASK HIM FOR HELP!
What a retard I am... Hah, and to think I'm a Christian.
IT'S OKAY.. NOW I KNOW..
*people can read here now*
EVERYBODY JIAYOUS FOR PRELIMS. :D
I've decided that I was never really angry at you in the first place. I was just disappointed. But now, I'm not even disappointed anymore.. I just feel weird.. Hollowed out inside.. I wonder if anyone can tell me what exactly am I feeling..
No comments:
Post a Comment