Wohohoho.. This is just a quick quick update. Heehee. Sighs. *sudden change in mood*
I think my prelims are really damn screwed. There are like SO MANY questions that I do not know how to do for like almost ALL the subjects.
Social studies, history, biology, amaths.... ESPECIALLY AMATHS!
Screw that subject man! I should have taken POA. What was I thinking anyway? MY MATHS WAS NEVER THAT GOOD FROM THE START. Hell, I failed maths in Secondary 2. =.=
So, deciding to be a masochist, I took amaths. And now I'm freaking SUFFERING! T-T
My mind after amaths paper: @-@
My mind after maths paper: =.=
My mind after history paper: .....
My mind after social studies paper: WTF WAS THAT?
My mind after biology paper: I'm so gonna do badly for this paper
IN OTHER WORDS, I'M SCREWED FOR PRELIMS.
Wish me luck babe, cause I'm gonna be flunking almost everything...
No comments:
Post a Comment