Friday, October 18, 2013

Sometimes

Haven't blogged in a while. :/ Feels like forever since I last did that haha. I don't know man. School has started and everything has just been so hectic. In preparation for clinic rotation, practicals are now almost everyday and for a person like me who sucks at practical, that really sucks.

I feel like that whole shit of content's just being dumped on us everyday and we have to sorta "adapt" to it and stuff it into our brain. So far, things are not going that great. I haven't been studying. I'm sorta failing all my post lab since I can't study, can't memorise and after a while, can't be bothered too.

I don't know what's school for after a while. I mean yes, I can see how this labs can actually help my future life. I understand that. But what if I want nothing to do with this course anymore? It's dangerous for the animals when I'm around. I'm feeling like 湘琴 from 恶作剧2吻, except that she was doing it on humans while I'm doing it on animals. -sighs-

Life's been going pretty fast these days. I don't know what I'm doing half the time already heehee. I kinda forgot my birthday's next week too. I wasn't even thinking that far anymore. I sorta survive on a daily basis now since life's too sucky for me to comprehend. Oh well. I'll miss this when I go out to work right? I have a feeling I will miss this haha. Damn this. Humans sure are masochist, aren't we?

Anyway, I was browsing through Youtube videos today and omg, I found another new artiste! :DD I L.O.V.E. her compositions. Some are so relaxing and soothing, others are too intense and heart wrenching. The emotions she simply managed to put into her songs is remarkable! I'm so amazed. It's beauitful. ;) It's really nice.

Gonna post a video here if you guys are interested. Haha. Click it if you are, skip it if you aren't. :) I don't really care either way haha. I'm becoming more and more disinterested in life by the minute now. Damn! Heh. :P Whatever. It's normal.. or so they say WAHAHAHAHA.



The thing I love about her compositions foremost, is because of her lyrics. You guys understand that I have an obsession for songs with good lyrics right? That's why not all DBSK songs make it to my favourite list. Nope, but this song really blew my mind. She blew my mind. All her songs that she composed have some sort of message behind it. For example, this song "Sometimes" speak of conforming to society's expectations and becoming just part of the crowd. Being invisible. Feeling helpless. Having your dreams broken...

I just love her songs a lot! :D There are other songs too but I'm not gonna put it here in case you guys don't like her haha. It's a genre I don't think everyone can appreciate lol. It's up to the individual to hate or like it. Anyway, enough of ranting about her. It's time for me to talk about my life right? Hmm..

I have no shit to talk about lol. Or shall we talk about shit literally? HAHA. My lab yesterday was to do urinalysis and fecal flotation test so.. shall we talk about that? It's so interesting I can't even begin to tell you my experience.

Ha.

I'm just kidding. Alright. Sorry if I sound grumpy to you. School's doing this to me. Sort of losing my temper at every single thing now. Feeling oddly frustrated for some reasons. :/ Damn me. I don't know. Maybe this is PMS?

Or maybe a pms?

a= ama's

p= premensual

m= mood

s= swing

Okay. I'm making things up now. I'm really drunk. Shit. Someone save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~

 

-drown in my sea of imagination-




























"It's been like this for many years
faulty ones will disappear
uniformity survives."





























  "Sometimes. I wish I would never have been woken up
could sleep in blissful ignorance

But I will embrace the pain
at least I know the dream of yours can't simulate true freedom of the mind."





























"What you don't seem to understand:
you're proud of one coincidence
if it were different you'd not mind"

 





























AND PLEASE REMEMBER MY BIRTHDAY CAUSE  老娘 WANTS HER SEXY PRESSIES. THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment