Monday, October 14, 2013

Lost at ECP.......... AGAIN!!

Hi. So today is really an exercise-ful day for me haha. I got lost otw to East Coast Park again. == I know right. What's new? Life sucks haha. I did NO studying over the weekend at all so I'm really fucked. Shit. Didn't wash hamster's cages too. Bad owner Amelia. Bad owner.

-sighs-

Some pictures for ya..







 So.. It was actually a kinda fun day haha, minus the stupid things like exercising. Kinda thankful for a friend like Cheehan since he's the best as a destressing plushie HAHAHA. :D I know I'm mean but fuck that shit HAHAHA.

So things have been somewhat great? I'm getting addicted to Detective Conan so I've been spamming it these few days lol. So much for productive studying. I'm so fucked. :/ So yeps. That's it. Off to more Conan. CIAOS~

No comments:

Post a Comment