Wednesday, October 23, 2013

SCHOOL = School Chool Hool Ool Ol L

So here I am blogging again.. :) You probably won't see me blogging often next week. Next week's back to normal timetable and it's gonna be hell cause everyday will probably be like fatigue day for me and I'll be struggling between the border of sleeping/dying and paying attention to lessons and stuff. Shit man. The future really ain't bright huh? :(

Have been quite sentimental lately. Don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe menses coming la hahahaha. Sian la. I'm super tired now so I'm just blabbing. You can actually totally scroll through this whole post since it's probably not gonna update you on anything about my life. I'm just gonna bitch about school for this entire entry.

Ha. Well, school really sucks anyway. Sighs. Everyone's studying except for me. I can't help feeling screwed but hell, I just can't seem to memorise all those shits in the lecture notes. 15 diseases for cats and 15 diseases for dogs. I can't seem to fucking remember. Give my poor brain a break man. :(

China Studies seems to be more intensive this semester. It's a whole project about executing an actual event that will take place the week before Chinese New Year. Great Amelia. You're gonna be fucking busy as it is, and ya still thinking of working at Daiso? DEMOLISH THAT THOUGHT AT ONCE YOU SUICIDAL BITCH!

Yes, I admit. I'm a tad insane. I should be euthanized lol. Shit me. -heaves a huge sigh- Sorry for madness. I'm just slowly feeling the madness of the workload in poly piling up, ya know what I mean? Every free time now becomes study time and even so, I can't bloody catch up to the rest. Feeling so tired of trying to catch up... Can't I just lag behind?

Screw this man. I don't even have the energy or hype to be enthusiastic about Jaejoong's new album anymore. Haha. His album name is WWW btw. How 4D is he, I do not know. Hell. In his recent Instagram video, he even gave his Ironman statue and his dog, Hiro, alcohol to drink. It's either that's his true personality or he's just drunk. I hope it's a latter. Don't want my idol to be a crazy lunatic haha. Just kidding. It's his 4Dness that makes him endearing and unique. :DD Will love him no matter what he does. :D SUPPORT KIM JAEJOONG FOREVER! (and the other 4 of course)

OH yeahs, now something that actually tells you a bit MORE about my life. My friend, Stacy, recently adopted a Shihtzu named Cookie and this dog is freaking adorable. ^^ And she named me as its godmother. Yay! That means I have a dog to play with on a regular basis without paying any maintenance fee! (Just kidding!)

It's kinda significant in a way since the first dog I carried was a Shihtzu which most probably was abandoned by its owner or something. ;( It ran into my aunt's house that day for no reason at all and kept chasing my sister all over the place haha. It was hilarious. I still can remember my sis's terrified face. Sadistic me is happy somehow. MUAHAHAHA. Anyway, back to my main point.. A Shihtzu! :D I can see it everyday~~~ if I want to~~~~ Life is awesome and perfect as of now~ HAHA. Pictures will be uploaded on Fri once I see the dog for myself, provided I remember to wahahahaha.

Kay that's all I have to say for now. I'm too dead exhausted to think about anything else now lol. Btw, tomorrow's practical is gonna be about fishes. :D YES FISHES. THOSE GOD DAMN FISHES. ];D YA GONNA BECOME SASHIMI, UNDERSTAND? Cause Amelia sama here is hungry lol. SASHIMIIIIIIIII~~~~~~

I'm high.

Fine. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment