Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy. :D

Feeling kinda bad for 'ditching' Sien but hey, she has Luca right? So doesn't count as ditching. :X Had a nice time with Yilian dining today and we just talked about random shit stuff HAHA. Super cool~ ^^
Loving and appreciating all of my friends now. :) They're always there for me no matter what, through thick and thin they've never once wavered from my side. Thank you. :)

Nelli was talking to me about some depressing stuff yesterday and it kinda scared me cause back when I was in Sec Four, those were the exact thoughts I were thinking. Now I know how it feels like being on the other end. Gosh. It's scary.

No wonder Jaejoong wrote In Heaven. Having a friend who committed suicide, it must be really tough huh? All my sympathies goes out to him and his friends' family. :( Now I'm really screwed cause I haven't done my ACM and Apel Service Reflection. Fuck it. I'll do it in school tomorrow. 

So that's it for updates. Life's getting better and my mood's becoming better too. :) OH YEAH~ ^^

Maintain a positive mindset okay peeps? We'll all work hard towards the bleak future ahead of us. JIAYOUS!

(Let's start with small goals and just try to survive this year of 2013)

We can do this.

GAMBATTE!

P.S. Jae's awesome for dropping so many OT5 hints!!

No comments:

Post a Comment