Thursday, July 11, 2013

Always Keep The Faith

Yo peeps. I'm blogging! BLOGGING! :D Omg. :) Haha. I have two tests tomorrow which I have not studied for yet I'm blogging. I make so much sense no one else can ever beat me LOL! :) Suuswen patted a cat today. YES. Finally someone knows how therapeutic just patting a stray can be. :) CATS ARE AWESOME KAY?

I don't know why I love cats so much too. :) They're just really adorable. :D Damn. It's at times like this I'm so thankful for the fact that I'm in my course, until I'm doing my practicals. Sighs. For some reason, I just really suck at animal practicals. I can't tell shit between the various bandages and I'm just getting sick and tired of it all.

SO TEMPTED TO JUST DROP OUT OF VET TECH NOT BECAUSE  I STOPPED LOVING ANIMALS BUT I REALLY THINK I'M JUST BEING A HAZARD TO THEM.

#depressed


I hope my future will be better yet I'm not doing anything to change it. I really suck lol. Every one of my friends and family are telling me to quit work. I don't know why I'm working too. I'm just plain dumb I guess. :/ This is seriously tough lol.

Still, I have to maintain a positive attitude right? JIAYOUS JIAYOUS JIAYOUS! I can do this or die trying. Even if I die, I will revive again. Like what Sien said, I'm TITANIUM~ Always kana burnt by things yet I'm still surviving.. It's not fated for me to die yet. :')

If there's such a thing as destiny, then I would rather think that I'm walking down the path to my fate now. I can't give up now right? I must persevere! AMELIA JIAYOUS!

Always Keep The Faith.

P.S. Loving this song:


"I want to protect the ones that I love, and with this strength I shall trudge on towards the path of my future. "

1 comment:

  1. THAT SONG IS GOOD WONDERFUL PORNNNNNN LISTEN TO THEIR OTHER SONGS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete