Monday, June 24, 2013

Hogwarts

It's only the first day of school and I'm already late. I'm seriously hopeless eh? Got back my exam papers for AIMM and FPath. Can't say I'm too disappointed with them. AIMM's marks were okay, as for FPath, well, I deserved it. How much I study is how much I get, lol. Thinking of it in a positive way. :) AT LEAST I PASSED.

-__________________________________________________________-

Barrgh. 

I think I got out of the wrong side of the bed today. I don't know. School really irritates me lol. I feel like I'm in Hogwarts whenever I enter my class. I can easily identify the Ravenclaws: Grace, Justin, Yueyoong and the muggers of the class. The Hufflepuffs: Eugenia, Julian, Sharlene, Nikki, Jessabel, Christel etc. The Gryffindors: Bryan, Atika, Huini etc. And lastly, the Slytherins. Needless to say, the Slytherins are what make me wary the most. I can never let my guard down around them. I'm always cautious, always wary, always waiting for an attack.

No wonder I feel tired when I go to school. Urgh. Figures. On the other hand, I kinda have my own clique too. They're fun and nice people and they make me laugh. That's all I ask for already. HAHA. Entering poly is slowly forcing me to lower my expectations of friends lol. What a sad life.

So yeah, that's it for this blog post. Lazy to blog more and China Studies is waiting for me. Goodbye! :)

I'm a Slytherin through and through. I don't need politics to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment