Sunday, October 23, 2011

YAY! Posting for the sake of my beloved hamster. Heh. Today is the day of the first death anniversary of my hamster. :D

Okay, you may be wandering why I sound very happy but that's because I think it will want me to be happy anyway. So here goes...

PHOTO SPAM.




1. IT AND ITS BELOVED POPCORN.




2. *radiating happiness* POPCORN. xD




3. I WANT MORE POPCORN! *puppy-dog eye look*





4. PLEASE? *displays sexy pose and twinkles eyes*





4. *emo-ing in progress* I want my popcorn! T-T


Haha. So cute right? Happy. LOL. Finally the photos are posted up! I waited forever for these photos. *happy* And just to make it clear again, this is my
DEAD hamster. I don't have any new ones and don't really want to.

So tada. Gotta sleep and study for Os. Goodbye.

You're my only love forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment