Friday, October 7, 2011

Prelim results? BAD.

I'm still at the bottom half of my class. DAMN IT! I don't wish for a lot you know. I JUST WANNA BE IN THE TOP HALF!

But it seems like I'll never break this cycle..

"WEAKER STUDENTS!!!"

Hearing that phrase makes me really wanna puke now. Everyday, attending her lesson just serves to discourage me more than encourage me.

I never thought of giving up, you know. I never thought of the words "dropping subjects" at all. Okay, maybe I did thought about it for physics but never for this subject. Ever.

But for once, I just wanna drop off this subject and stop listening to her mentioning the WEAKER students ever again. I guess I had enough?

THAT STUPID SUBJECT. No wait. SHOULD BE THAT STUPID XXXXXXXXXXX.

Either way, I think I'll have to talk to my parents about it? I'm SUPER dreading that now. ==

I hate results. I hate exams. I hate O levels.

I'm through with chasing after you both. Why the hell should I pretend that everything's fine when it obviously isn't? You guys love leaving me out, then fine. I'm tired of trying to squeeze into your world and pretend that I belong there anyway.

I don't belong anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment