Studied with Xinyun, Valerie and Wanyu then rushed to SWS.
Sighs. My tuba skills still not improving. I think I played until I was quite dizzy today..
But at least, now I've got my question answered, and that is that I really enjoy playing tuba. :D
Let's see if it'll last till after Os.
Mr Tan was kinda mean today though, he keep saying he'll see me next year. TT
Oh well, I can't really blame him since I refused to answer him about my prelim results. Ehehee.
He said I looked very sian though. But who won't? I mean after a while I just can't really be bothered about O levels anymore.
But he's right about one thing though. I AM scared.
Why is nothing getting into my brain? What if I forget all my knowledge during exams? What if whatever I studied does not come out?
And he's right about another thing. Playing the tuba really made me forget all my worries. It seriously made me happier and calmer. :D
So yup, most likely I'm going for the next SWS practice? YUP! Screw O levels.
Tralala~ And this ends my day..
TIME TO SLACK!
Tomorrow studying with Tessa and Devi. Till then~ :D
The cracks in this friendship are so obvious yet none of us are doing anything to mend it. Maybe we simply choose not to care.
No comments:
Post a Comment